The apocalypse starts tomorrow you get two people either on gag or real time to help you survive who would you pick? What weapon would you choose?

Its an infestation of vampires and zombies so good luck folks if we are lucky they'll eat all those annoying people you don't like! ;)

• A hammer
  • An axe
  • a shotgun
  • a bow
  • a sword
  • a 22 rifle
  • a chainsaw
Would you flee in a boat, a golf cart, a truck, an armored cash van or a helicopter? Would you flee to the country or try and stay where you are?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd pick a six pack of Old Milwaukee. You, and some slow, out of shape kid just in case I need a quick get away.

• HAHA @ImNotTriggered69 Pull a shane from TWD and fuck over Otis that poor old fat bastard lol

What Girls Said 8

• Vampirest too? shooot !! I'l get a bow for the vampires ( don't want them near me! ) and a swords for the zombies.

66.media.tumblr.com/.../...q6nITK1r40oaro1_500.gif

And I don't pick no one, You have people around You they got sick, injured, killed ( or worst they got kidna and You'll want to save them), than You'll get sad and unfocused and there starts the tears and the drama. So HELL NO! I'm getting throw this alone

• Am I the only one that would literally want to die if all my loved ones were dead or zombies?

• A proper axe or metal bat, I choose my mother and father. My mom could set up a farm easily, she's an agriculture major and an incredibly skillful person. My dad is also very smart, they'd make me feel safe and taken care of.

• Everything. I would use anything in my disposal. Not human or course. If fleeing the country was possible. I would try.

• The shotgun.

omar5881
    and lifes_curve_ball
    I think they both know how to fight.

• a baseball bat and a knife, I would stay where I am for some time then I would go to a small city with a motorcycle and I would prefer to be alone

• My mom and brother. I picked axe because a chainsaw can run out of gas, a gun can run out of bullets, a hammer is too small, and I can probably grip an axe better than a sword

• Id take my dads glock and id pick my ex boyfriend a marksman in the 101st and my cousin who's in the marines that way both sex and survival would be sorted.

What Guys Said 8

• I am a badass I'd do it alone with a molotov cocktail or flametorch best and most efficent way to kill zombies.

• Bro i would only pick you, i have no doubt we would have. things on lock👌

• @curiousguy89 Sick! we could jam out to rap and fuck shit up lol Just gotta figure out would the zombies and vamps clash or nah? hmmm

• Gotta be careful entering them buildings and shit during the day them damn vamps might be hiding in there and the zombies are all over the place as usual, shit son

• You right you right lmao but you know what i wouldn't even worry in the slightest they be toast!!

• 0|0
  • Chuck Norris and Jack Bauer.

• gotta go with the sword/axe here. can't run out of ammo, or fuel.

• can i just dual wield pistols with unlimited ammo?, i'd probably try to defend my family at my home. (my sister would probably help, both of them, my twin really isn't a fighter)

• @akadatank44 because he knows everything
    @MaLifeBeLikeOooAaah we need good genes when humans go extinct

A 22 rifle
    A helicopter but give me fuel
    Well I'd bascailly go to Russia

• a chainsaw