What's your (post) secret?

Share a secret with us.

If you haven't ever heard of this I'll explain. http://postsecret.com is a website and several books where people have mailed a secret on a postcard and they get shared. I love it because sometimes you see yourself in a secret or you get to experience a range of emotions without actually ever meeting that person.

So I'm asking now, what's your secret? Share a secret with us. It could be anything, just give us a secret that maybe you've never told anyone. Feel free to release you dark side, just please make sure it's true. I'm enabling private and anon so feel free to stay private :)

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 20

• I feel like my life is not going where I want it to go. I used to have many hopes and dreams, but no one ever supported them. I'm not the person my parents want me to be, nor am I the person I want myself to be.

• 2|0
  • When I was about 10, I had something important to tell my sister. I burst into her room without thinking. She was starkers and right in the middle of an orgasm. I learned so much in 10 seconds...

• I've seen zoophilia porn and wasn't instantly disgusted by it.

• I'm very much into incest porn for no reason I can discern, I'm not into it in real life, just as a porn fantasy

fantasies don't always make sense, they're just weird. I think most people have something weird they like :P

It's a little awkward because I have a sister who I'm quite close with and everyone seems to agree that she's hot and makes a thing of how I don't mind sexual comments about her, so if people were to find out how much I'm into brother-sister porn (all incest is good but that one in particular) they couldn't really be blamed for thinking, albeit incorrectly, that I wanted to screw my sister

• No in one my life knows I prefer femdom porn so that maybe

A few months ago no one in my family knew I had tried to kill myself twice as I covered it up both times but I let it slip in an argument with my parents by accident

I'm still angry at her.
      Its like I was the one who was hurting so bad that I WANTED TO FUCKING DIE and you are making this about you.
      Then she had the gall when I called her out on it to say, "No I wasn't guilting you."
      I'm still angry about it

I don't blame you man. I'm angry for you /: people need to realise it's definitely not about them!

• I am not who or what you expect me to be and am in many ways like a oil painting.

• I am not as innocent as people perceive me to be...

• im a person filled with mysteries

• We Are ANONYMOUS

• I find Kim Kardashian attractive... apart from her personality of course.

• Wouldn't be a secret then, would it?

• i have a 12 inch c0ck ;)

• keep trying to get over someone I knew, and somedays I make huge progress, and other days I feel like I am back at square one. Sucks so bad. Don't talk about it though, because I'm scared people are tired of hearing about it.

Omg me too. If you ever wanna talk to someone about it pm me cause I am in the same boat as you, we'll row away together 🙂

• I can't stand my father to the point where my goal in life is to be a better man than he ever was, in every way possible

• I almost killed a dog once...
    ...
    at night
    ...
    ..
    with my bare hands.
    .
    .

.
    I regret not having killed him. He makes my life a living nightmare up to this day.

The dog? How does the dog make your life a living nightmare?

They almost have no influence on him. They feed him, occasionally drive him around (don't know what for... ), other than that, he's like a stray dog. Not educated and no rules whatsoever...

I know but the dog has just reacted to the situation it's in. The dog doesn't know any better because it's owners haven't taught it any better.

• I attempted suicide because a reproductive disorder left me with a below average penis. I regret texting someone for help, which I did without really knowing, because I was totally out of it at the time from the overdose. Now I have a hospital bill from being saved, which I didn't want in the first place, and my penis is still small, and I'm still single and painfully lonely.

I'm sorry you're dealing with all that ❤️ Thank you for sharing. If you need someone to talk to, feel free to PM me, you don't have to deal with those thoughts alone.

• When I was 9 my 14yr old neighbor made me perform oral sex on her. I didn't know much about sex at that age and I now feel terrible for letting her manipulate me like that

I'm sorry to hear that. Thank you for sharing you secret with us ❤️

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 12

• I like buttered toast. o. o

• no one knows in real life that I'm a gamer

• I'm in love

• I think i'm bisexual.

• I do that on occasion

Read postsecret?

Just a good way to express urself or say something ud never tell anyone and never have to think of it again. Justa sort of release knowing Someone somewhere knows that part of u or ur life. All anon of course but still.

Yeah I think it's the same idea as post secret. Cool though, thank you for sharing!

• I need to check this website. It seems interesting.

I love watching lesbian porn and I masturbate to it.

• I'm really good at stalking stalkers. It's ironically funny.

• I've pretended to be someone else and talk to my ex. Made him fall in love with her and then did the same thing he did to me.

Wow. Was it worth it in the end? Does revenge feel good? (No judgement, just curious)

doesn't feel as good as I thought it would, but I don't feel guilty because he still to this day nearly 2 years after we broke up, finds ways to tick me off and ruin my week.

That sucks!

• I've heard of Post Secret, I prefer Whisper myself because it's quicker and you can talk to people on there and some give you advice and other times I liked to give them advice. I used to have it on my tablet which has unfortunately broke and don't have enough space on my phone to download it on there.

Anyways, let's say one of my "secret"s:

I keep getting doubts about my boyfriend and feeling like I should leave but whereas with other relationships I was in where I thought that and it felt so easy to, this time it's way harder. I don't want to leave him. I really don't want to. Something's keeping me there. I want to work things out.

Partly, I'm very uncomfortable, I want to leave, I want to find someone else, I don't want to be with him for the rest of my life..

But then the other part of me is thinking "No! I still have a crush on him, we can work things out! Don't leave! Not yet! We could work this out" and I know I would be so sad if I did break up with him, I know I don't want anyone else to have him and I don't even like anyone else (at least not at the moment).

I just hope we can work things out and the doubt and un-comfortableness goes. I want to be with him.

• I'm married to a man I love but secretly I like women... like a lot... but I'm not planning to tell him anytime soon.
    Because he was my first I never had the opportunity to experiment with another girl and probably never will.

• I'm probably bi

Stop The Presses! this is breaking news!

I have a theory that 90% of females are bi but they want children so they tolerate men because it the only way to get children

@cchris989 I still am very turned on by men, just also turned on by women

1 private opinion(s)