Have you ever been called old?

I got called an 'old ass skank' by a 16 yr old and I'm somewhat confused.

0|0
25|26

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I haven't but once I was wearing a sweater dress, jeans and peep toe wedges and some random guys around my age called me "how/slut"
    They weren't from my school and I wasn't showing much skin so I was confused but still sad

DONT PAY ATTENTION TO THOSE LOSERS

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 25

• Yes. And I cannot understand why someone would think that. lol

2|0
    0|0
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXVtiN3XbBU
    She's just jealous... lets be honest, its a 16 year old, its not going to get more rock bottom disrespectful than that.

1|0
    0|0
  • When I was in my 20s one of the ladies I supervised would call me old. "You're so old." she would say. I thought it was cute. It was her way of saying I'm mature and responsible.

Sounds like the 16 year old needs to be bitchslapped, but of course you can't hit just because they insulted you.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, but I've been told I'm lying about my age countless times and that I'm in my early 20's. Till I show them my ID then I see their face get whiter than the Jokers'
    LMAO, I love seeing that. On a side note I did have one girl (might be Emo or a vampire fan) literally tell me out right I was a vampire... she wasn't joking.
    It was too funny... I'll never forget that LOL.

1|0
    0|0
  • Only people that actually know me (but they do it in a teasing way). Strangers are actually surprised when they find out that I'm on the wrong side of 30.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, frequently. - lol
    Most often when younger people on this site cannot cite facts to support their position, after I put up a counter argument.

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably. Though I feel younger now than I did in my late teens =/

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I'm automatically considered a creepy old man by women because I have male pattern baldness, actual age is irrelevant if you don't have a full head of hair.

2|1
    1|0
  • Girl years are kinda like dog years so you're actually pretty old. U better hurry up and get fuked before it's too late. Pussy gets old fast.

https://youtu.be/yUYYX13uB4E

1|0
    0|0
  • A lady who is like 38 called me old. She has an odd sense of humor. LOL

1|0
    0|0
  • No, but I'm not complaining about stuff unlike my brother who is only a couple of years older

1|0
    0|0
  • lol that's what people with insecurities do... in order to feel good they degrade others...

don't mind them... they are everyday assholes!

1|0
    0|0
  • no, but I've been called puerile and immature

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I took it as a compliment :D

1|0
    0|0
  • lmao. dont pay attention to your haters that much.

1|0
    0|1
  • Yeah, but I am old.

1|0
    0|0
  • Me? No way, I'm as young as can be!

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah by children lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Once because my white/gray hair was showing.
    It runs in my family to get those early in life

1|0
    0|0
  • You didn't kick his /her ass, why not?

1|0
    0|0
  • I have been called old many of times.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have been called old a few times before, and many of those were here on GAG LOL

1|0
    0|0
  • It's a compliment for me

1|0
    0|1
  • Nope i haven't been

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably. I'm not sure.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 24

• When I was 14 an old man tought I was a mother of a 13 years old girl. 😐
    And now people check with me twice if I'm older than 15. 😂

2|0
    0|0
  • Hahaha not personally but I've overheard some 16 year olds talk about 20 year olds being "old af" before 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • When I was 16, my niece asked me how old I was and I told her I was 16. She looked at me with a shocked expression and said, that's a big number. I didn't know if I should laugh or cry.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really. Maybe from a kid but not in all seriousness. I wouldn't take that literally or offensively. She just sounds jealous of you. Take her immature words with a grain of salt.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, but I have felt old. :P

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really, even younger boys call me "little girl", it's odd to hear that from youngsters. Only my younger brother calls me "old hag" in a joking manner.
    Women and girls usually don't call me anyhow.

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh yeah, by the same person it seems. He's a fucktard, don't worry about it.

1|0
    0|0
  • No but 😓 For sum reason I only attract older people.. never had anyone da liked me da was my age which makes me wonder if I look older to them? 😭 Lol

1|0
    0|0
  • By kids, yes

1|0
    0|0
  • I got called an older woman by someone who was 17. I nearly turned to dust with the shock.

1|0
    0|0
  • HOW ARE YOU OLD YOU'RE 17 WHAAAAT? God I hate people nowadays xD

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah but In a joking manner

1|1
    0|0
  • Come now who cares what a 16-year-old says. That's something he made up in his head it sounded cool you may have heard from his older brother. In any event it's all bull shit

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes haha I'm 27 what do you expect? Get called that a few times.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah Lol only on gag though. Irl people say I look like I'm still in high school or that I have a baby face.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope never.

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh yeah. Especially because I look older than I am :P

1|0
    0|0
  • No. I'm still young.

1|0
    0|0
  • yes because i listen to old music, watch black and white movies and wear vintage.

1|0
    0|0
  • No never lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol you're only 17 though 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • Hahaha funny, but no.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's an insult. Don't pay too much attention to the specific words used

0|0
    0|0
  • I recently got Mam'ed at the store. . . oO. . . I was slightly offended, but I look a bit older than I am anyways. Always been that way (and had loads of positives when I was a teen).

1|0
    0|0