Top 5 Most Addicting 1980s Songs?

I have so many songs from the 1980s that I'm addicted to listen to

0|1
2|9

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 1

• I can't choose a song but more of soundtracks. So like pretty in pink, breakfast club, lost boys, stand by me, ghost, Dirty dancing.. etc

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Tainted Love, by Soft Cell
    Hungry Like The Wolf, by Duran Duran
    Goodnight Saigon, by Billy Joel
    Super Freak, by Rick James
    Jump, by Van Halen

0|1
    0|0
  • 1. Billie Jean by Michael Jackson
    2. Dirty Diana by Michael Jackson
    3. Time after Time by Cyndi Lauper
    4. Somebody's Watching Me by Rick Rockwell
    5. The Promise by When In Rome

Those are the first ones that come to mind.

1|2
    0|0
  • Money for Nothing by Dire Straits and "When the going gets Tuff" by Billy Ocean

0|2
    0|0
    • Dire Straits are so awesome I love their music and I get addicted to listening to Money For Nothing (:

• Show All
    • 3mo

Dire Straits... how could I forget , virtually everyone had their album then ( 1985 I think ) Geordie musical geniuses.

• 3mo

@FatherJack yup 1985, remember it well , always heard on the radio

• rock you like a hurricane by scorpions.
    summer of 69 by bryan adams.
    there are some more but can't remember at the moment

0|1
    0|0
  • Too many to mention , never had a " fixed " musical taste... loved this as a primary school kid , the 2 drummers were a first for chart music , used to war paint my face in art class. Did that for real around a decade later with the British Army !!

https://youtu.be/5hEn_rEDzp0

0|0
    0|0
  • I sat through a double bill of 80s Top of the Pops a month or two ago. All the songs in that?

0|0
    0|0
  • lol i like music a lot, but im not good about what music is from what decade.

0|0
    0|0
  • When it comes to 80's, I like songs by Valerie Dore, Depeche Mode, Fancy, Yazoo, Kim Wilde, Irene Cara, Laura Branigan, Visage, Blondie and similar bands/artists.

1|1
    0|0