What is your favorite thing about the opposite sex?

Most Helpful Girl

• Their humor

Most Helpful Guy

• Bewbs
    Their vagina.

That's it because woman are just sex objects.

http://i.imgur.com/BSORqTG.jpg

LOL, jk ladies, you know I luv you!

I like the way they can support a good strong man who doesn't show that he needs it, when secretly he very much does. I like the sincerity in their words and actions. Picking a woman up and having her embrace you with haste and excitement? Yeah, that's a good feeling...

I was like ohhh shit, here comes the downvotes haha good answer though I agree!

What Girls Said 13

• The goofiness

• Too much things to name, but I'd say their reactions to what I say.

• Strength and the whole "problem solver" thing

• their cute behavior

Lol what do they do that you consider cute?

@cchris989 i like it when they care a lot about their hair or outfit and seem nervous. and speech impediments!

That's nice. To be honest when a girl say she like guys I always have a hard time believing it because there jumping on them and trying to rape them :/

• Their not another woman. ^^

• dick

• Usually, their senses of humor.

• That he makes me feel safe and protected

• So much things, Boys are so beautiful in they're own way, but the thing I love the most is how you guys try to look strong and confident but deep inside, there is a big sweet heart that is just looking for love <3

• their voice, masculinity and sense of humor

• Strength, their masculinity and lack of boobs.

• their jokes

• Favorite thing about the opposite? Mmmm let me think... They never lie, never cheat and always keep their word! Smell the sarcasm? 😁

That could be applied to both genders though lol unless you just don't like men at all.

I do like them. I just had a moment of sarcasm there 😝

What Guys Said 22

• Differences in anatomy, often slight differences in thinking patterns, and often considerable differences in upbringing.

• The fact that even being a Titan!.. A touch of a women we care or feel for! can make us shudder and we will surrender our manhood to her if we fall in love with her..
    It comes down to a women ultimately!..
    Women can make a man invincible!.. He will write history!.. Change geography... If a women encourages him!
    And will fall like a snowflake!.. If she is against him!.. Women have beauty, a way with things, a power over men in a way!.. That can't be explained but can be seen!..
    When he asks her out!.. Brings her gift!..
    Goes down on a knee and proposes her!.. And take vows to grow old with her!..
    A man have led many Kingdom!.. Wages Wars which cause bloodshed and filled battlefields with rivers of blood...

• This is kind of a double edged sword. I really like the fact that they are big communicators, however this can be a problem if the lady you like lacks in communication skills.

• Uh.. well, you see... the thing about that is mm um.. arch.. haha.. Yeah... *jumps through window l*

• their physical beauty

• Dunno.

• BoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooBssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss :D

• They care about you...

• how women are so feminine and how they are so different yet very similar to men.

• Multitasking

• Her femininity

Anything specific you consider feminine?

@phoenix2000 haha that's just a bonus

Okay😔 but still I don't have that bonus

• Their pride in looking beautiful for me, their cuteness snuggling up to me, looking in my eyes, cute laugh, and sexy curves!

• How sensitive they can be, and how they evoke emotions in me that would otherwise just not be experienced.

• Are more emotionally adept... though i cannot say that for girls my age... nor guys for that matter.

• lmao at anon opinions.

• Narrow. Excellent

• There a problem that no one can solve.

• I guess their company

• thats hard for me to answer as i really dont care for women at all

• tits, ass, pussy.

• Their ability to blow me.

• Their ass