BitBashed: Clinton vs Trump - What are your first impressions?

Hello everyone!

So i've been working on a game for android/ios mobile devices called BitBashed: Clinton vs Trump (coming soon). It's basically a free, online multiplayer fighting game, where you can play as Hillary Clinton, Trump or Bernie Sanders, and fight against other players in the USA and the globe. Before each fight begins, you have a 10 - 15 second window of time to trash talk your opponent via a chat bubble system. Additionally, whenever you win, you get the option of uploading a replay of your victory to either twitter, youtube, facebook or to an email... And if you choose the twitter option, the game will send your replay directly to the twitter page of the candidate you just defeated. So for example, if you played as hillary, and annihilated a trump player, the game will address it straight to Trump's official twitter page by default, and you can attach w/e message you want.

So below i've posted a 1 minute video of what a typical match looks like. I need you guys to do two things for me. First, I'd appreciate it if you voted in the poll, and second, i'd appreciate it if you gave me your first impression/initial reactions. Thanks!

• Yes, i would download this game
  • No, i wouldn't download this game
3mo If you answer no, could you please state why? It's helpful to me if you actually give a reason

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I wouldn't download it. It's a funny conept, just poorly executed. The quality doesn't look too great. I don't like the controls. There should be settings to switch between a d-pad and a joystick. The graphics could be greatly improved, and aslo maybe change the background. I don't think they should be fighting in front of Mt. Rushmore, or at least add a few more maps. They could fight in the Republican and Democratic conventions, or at the white house, or somewhere else. Also add some form of currency and more weapons. You've got a good concept, just make the game a little less bland. Give it some pizzazz!

Most Helpful Guy

• This looks hilarious. My feedback, make the countdown time shorter (10 seconds, or maybe even 5), and the screen shake at the drop kick should be cut down in time too.

What Girls Said 5

• This whole election is a joke, might as well make it an actual game too. I'd download it for fun lol, if it was a little better quality. Get more creative with the types of attacks, and have different levels. Use a few different chants for each candidate. Etc. But yeah, it's funny.

• I would not play this. I consider this subject very serious..

• This game sucks why isn't Jeb bush on it

• It's a waste of time lol I would stop creating it. The election is guna be over in less than half a year...

• Funny... lol 😆
    I don't like it, really. 😊

What Guys Said 6

• Where is Gary Johnson?

• Looks very glitchy.

This isn't the final version. Im just looking for general thoughts and a yes/no

No it looks too silly.

• I would not

any suggestions on how i could improve it then?

• The game will be outdated after the election. I would try to aim for a more permanent subject topic.

• I wouldn't download this game, they should both have red lightsabers as they are both monsters

red for republicans, blue for democrats to match their party colors. Not really implying evil

ah i see

• No, i wouldn't download this game