I'm a fucking computer programmer who has a little social anxiety, what should I do?

I need to be on the computer all day to be able to improve my skills and do my job. And I barely see people and talk to people in real life, I already have social anxiety disorder a bit, I can't get over it completely because it's very difficult, I definitely made some progress but this is not enough, I just realized that I'm 24 and I got nothing in this life, no friends, no girlfriend, no wife, no kids, no people, no shit. Only a bit of money shit, and I use it for the food only.

Do you think I chose the wrong job? Is it not possible to be social and be a programmer at the same time? Do you think career choice is very very important in people's life for this reason? What should I do? I work alone from my little office, with a computer and internet connection, I was loving this job but it definitely has some major side affects and disadvantages.

What Girls Said 1

• You need to start hanging out with people with whom you share common interests.

What Guys Said 2

• You need better time management and more people to hang around with who share common interest or at just nice to be around because they aren't a bunch of dicks.

Also read through this

www.cci.health.wa.gov.au/.../infopax.cfm

• It's a problem that you're not social I'll be honest with you, but you've spent it building yourself up and discovering what you're good at that is doing something that will get you money and increase your programming skills. But in return you get no social circles. This problem is not unresolvable. In fact, you can easily get back in the game of socializing but you have to do it where you feel comfortable. Look for work in the field of programming where you get to meet people with the same interest as you. That should get you started.