Something you did that you're proud of?

Have you ever done something that gave you goosebumps or a frisson because you were proud of it? If you're willing to, please share with the rest of us.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• When I punched to Kurdish dude few years ago :D Just because his racism comments.

What Girls Said 5

• I saved my dog from drowning after breaking into the ice when she was still a puppy :P

• I made a drawing. It was too difficult and it took a long time for me to do it. Then I sold it 250€ and I gave the money to poor minorities. They were 3 families and very very poor
    Wish I could do more but selling it was only by chance cause I'm still a young pupil in painting and no one buys my paintings.

• This psycho ass horse, it was ready to throw me tf off of it's back but I was hanging in there. I got to switch to a nicer horse a while later but I didn't chicken out.

• I made some pictures that impressed my teacher so much that I won an award. I really like art, and I plan on continuing it.

• I got accepted into one of the most prestigious universities in my country.

What Guys Said 1

• I sat through the entire length of StarWars Episode 3 without leaving to take a piss when it was in theaters.