Would you ever mouth feed your S. O in public?

I saw a couple mouth feeding each other today, and I thought it was so beautiful. Never seen that in my life. However my friend said eww that's cheesy.

Your thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

• That would prolly escalate into kissing. But feeding from my spoon/fork or with fingers happens regulary by me. I also occasionally do the plane-sound when doing so.

Most Helpful Girl

• My best friend, who sadly isn't alive anymore, we were very close. Never in a perverse way though. But, we'd be putting chips in each other's mouth and then biting it, we did it with cookies, those cinnamon twists from taco bell, french fries. We never thought it was weird or anything, or really limited to people in a romantic relationship. Since we never saw each other as anything but best friends.

I have never done it with a S. O though. All the guys I have been with were as romantic as a brick to the face. I'd write letters, buy them things, leave notes, cook for them, offer them some of my food, but they showed zero romantic gestures besides kissing me, and saying 'good morning'.

What Guys Said 17

• Do you mean mouth feeding like a momma bird feeds a worm to her young.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...52c0534554.jpg

Or like by hand... girl takes a bite and then passes over to her SO...
    img.buzzfeed.com/.../...-buzz-906-1360805788-5.jpg

Both

Yeah I would!! I honestly was against sharing food for a long time. But my current GBFF and I do this. Surprised even me lol. ( yes I supposed I'm Fzed :( )

I find it cute though when couples do this with each other.

• mouth feeding is that where you put some food in your mouth and then kiss your partner to share it with them? if it is then i think it has something romantic and intimate. if you mean to feed them by hand then i think its not as intimate but still a romantic gesture.

• Is that when you use the fork and put the food on it and put the fork in their mouth?

I consider that fairly normal, in the sense that I am not surprised when anyone does it.

• I used to do that with my girlfriend all the time lol. On the way back from the store I would carry the bags and she would grab one of the snacks we just bought and feed us both.

One time we even shared a burger, taking turns biting out of it. I hope we didn't disgust the people around us lol.

• I seen couples doing this and on tv, nothing wrong with it tho. Never done it before.
    Seems like a nice way to share, a way to show affection in public.

• Yeah, I also like to see couples showing (normal) affection in public, it's cute and makes the world nicer place to live in.

• I've done it in a theater

• Looks kinda gross to me, just pass the bowl.

• Do you want mono? 'Cause that's how you get mono.

• Not my significant other
    but I asked a server if she could feed me a french fry not long ago. And she did.
    Gave her my number and didn't hear back... she played me for tips ! haha

• Like feed her with your hand our mouth to mouth?

• Keep it inside m8's

• Lmfao : i put hot sauce in my cousins mouth when he fell asleep!

Partly cause he slept in the chair in the kitchen with beer in 1 hand an mouth open. LOL HOT SAUCE ( Carolina Reaper )

• Lovers will definitely do it

• Who does that lel

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 14

• too bad "cheesy/corny" romantic things like these aren't so common anymore..

i guess i'd like to do it because i (and most asian's) grew up in love with korean/japanese drama/romance soaps

• Been there done that. It's romantic and a turn on.

• Definitely not for me but if other couples do it and it makes them happy who cares :P

• Im one of the few people that find eating after a SO not romantic at all. I also do not find mouth feeding romantic, it reminds me of feeding a baby

• mouth feed? How does that work?
    Like how birds do it?
    Then, nope

• Ew lol, maybe if I was obsessed with him.

• I do think it's cute but wouldn't do it in public lol

• "gucci gucci goo :* *nyooom* here comes the airplane" disgusting

• Mouth feeding?

What do you mean by that. Elaborate a bit more

You feed them with a spoon or by your lips.

Well if he was sick or had problem feeding himself then yeah i would feed him. Other then that no.

And mouth feeding is the worst. I would never do that.

• Fuck no lol he can feed himself

• Yes I have no problem hand feeding him in public, I'm actually look forward to that part of my life when I do get a spouse. It's linked to my faith

• Not sure how you mean by mouth feeding hun...

• Oh no. I wouldn't even do that in private

• That's not my thing xD