My mom is shaming me for having OCD , what am I supposed to do?

Everytime she doesn't understand it she says that means you're lunatic and everytime I tell don't move this thing for example because the OCD she moves it and she keeps shouting at me for it , and I hold my temper hardly

Most Helpful Girl

• Then shame her for giving birth to a kid with OCD. Tell her that it was her fault since something went wrong during pregnancy, and because of her, now you are the one who has to live with OCD for the rest of your life. Let's see how she feels when you tell her that.

On a more serious note, she needs to be more loving and understanding. I'm sorry that you have to go through this.

I can't tell my mother that
      I'd rather just shut up but she makes me feel like a lunatic , she exegrates a lot a lot

Most Helpful Guy

• Have you tried beating her?

What Girls Said 1

• Well, one you need to realize your OCD is effecting her too, second she needs to be more understanding. You need to talk to her and tell her what she is doing and how it makes you feel.

I told her she thinks I am mad to say something like that
      I got no problem with my OCD like really I am cool with it

She makes it feel like I am a mad man and need to go to hospital

No its not extreme at all , but she exegrates

It would still benefit both of you if you went to counseling for it. Plus if she thinks you're crazy it would be a good way for her to find out that maybe she's the crazy one.

What Guys Said 1

• Screw ur mom, just ignore her