How do I respond to his?

People keep asking me why I'm so lowkey? I'm shy but once they get to know me, they ask. I don't know what to say lol. I like being lowkey but I don't want to say that

Most Helpful Guy

• Just tell them that's how you roll.

What Guys Said 1

• Just tell them the truth on why ur lowkey

What Girls Said 3

• You are just comfortable keeping your private life private and that is perfectly okay.

• I'm the same way, and lots of people don't understand. People probably don't think it's a bad thing, they just may not understand it. Just say that's the way you are.

• Well, first of all, why do you feel the need to explain yourself? You're just the way you are just as they are the way they are. If you're low-key, you're low-key. You're a very relaxed and collected person. When people you trust and are comfortable with enter your circle, then you'll open up. Ask them how are you supposed to be?

I think sometimes people don't understand shy, introverted, and quiet people, becuase we're more part of an extroverted world. If you're quiet, people want to know why.