What are some activities or hobbies that you enjoy?

Most Helpful Girl

• Surfing
    Hiking
    Swimming
    Photography
    Reading
    Listening to music
    Running
    Watching Youtube

• All of those sound like fun, I don't think I would be good at surfing, but hiking can always be fun.

• Depends on the size of the lake, I've surfed lake Michigan before lol :P

• Well I guess I could go there in the future.

Most Helpful Guy

• D&D, painting and gaming with Warhammer minis (and other similar, cheaper games, like Team Yankee), reading Tolkien and R. E Howard, comics (DC, Marvel, and Dynamite), and Tom Clancy novels. Studying European and American history and mythology, writing opinion pieces, practicing the use of fountain pens, shooting my AR. Keeping up on the news, listening to talk radio, the occasional video game (Fallout, Zelda, and Pokemon being favorites, none of this Pokemon GO crap though), looking for new bands who perform music in the vein of the Rat Pack's finest. Running (not sure if I actually enjoy this one). Picking up the odd outdoorsman type skill. Tea drinking, soda geeking.

• How does Warhammer work I have never done that. Are you also into MTG? Have you read the Tolkien translation of Beowulf?

• (Continued) Then, you take turns moving units, then bringing special abilities like spells into play, then doing melee combat, then shooting then bookkeeping, until the battle is over, usually when an agreed upon turn limit is reached. Think of each of those steps as a different part of a turn in magic, like how drawing cards, acquiring mana, tapping, and so on happen in distinct windows of action. When your little dudes fight, you roll lots of dice, comparing them to either numbers that govern your little dudes or your opponents'. For example, to shoot a foe, you have to roll greater than or equal to the ballistic skill of the model doing the shooting, the number varies based on how skilled the trooper the model represents is, as well as whether the target is doing something like hiding in partial cover. Then, if the shooter hits, the model getting shot at gets to roll against his armor score to see if his armor saved him. If he fails, he dies...

• (Continued again) Often, battles with minis are won by taking out a greater amount of points from your opponent's force than he took from yours, or by holding the most tactically important sites when the game is over. War gaming takes a sense of humor. In most war games, different armies behave different. For example, in Warhammer 40k, when I play, my main army is the Tau, they're utilitarian space cows who use long ranged weapons, mechanized infantry, and combined arms (including zipping around in pocket gundams), and tend to be fragile. The smaller Blood Angels force I field once in a while is a more elite group of vampire space marines who like to get up close and personal and know how to take a beating (but they're pretty weak in the meta atm). Warhammer used to be total King of wargames, it was all anyone played at stores, but some other options are gaining ground: Infinity (anime cyberpunk black ops), X-Wing (Star Wars, pre-painted), and Flames of War (WW2, tanks), for example.

What Girls Said 14

• I do some mixed media paintings and gaming.

• Cycling but I can't do it anymore > : /

• Couldn't you go with a friend or use a stationary bike.

• nope, : p One has to deal with some family stuff, the other has strict parents, and the last one is busy with her wedding/engagement preparations : D

• Dance

• hmmm let me see... sculpturing, drawing, painting, sewing. games, archery, swimming, exploring, cooking, watching movies, oooh taking photos... hmmm I still think I'm forgetting something... O. o

• clubbing :)

• Gardening, reading, cooking!

• Reading
    Knitting
    Painting
    Drawing
    Photography
    I love taking a walk in the nature /forest or near a river
    Watching horror movies

• Reading
    Movies
    Shopping
    Pilates

• Reading, writing and collecting books for my library, and of course cooking too.

• I enjoy reading, running, singing, playing the drums, and dancing.

• Dancing
    Drawing
    Watching Netflix

• Dancing, listening to music, fooling around on the internet, reading newspapers, etc.

• reading.
    listening to music.
    horse riding.
    watching old movies.

• long distance running and reading are my tops...

What Guys Said 10

• I am a big fan of archery. Got me a new cross bow recently and will be getting it out to play with it very soon. I also enjoy big game hunting , fishing and camping as well

• I actually want to try archery for real I only did it in PE in high school ant it was always fun.

• I have been in it for many years and just love it man

• Cooking, trying new foods, trying new recipes, Ethnic Fusions, Midwestern casseroles!! Finding my Culinary focus!!
    Target shooting, collecting specific things. . .

• I do irish dancing. I've been doing it for like 13 years now.

• Play guitar, ride motorcycles, and recently, read :D. Anything other than work and I'm happy lol

• going to the gym everyday, playing video games, browsing internet.

• Running and playing tennis.

• Driving down a country road

• Gaming, paino, music, soccer...

• Watching movies.
    Building gunpla. (Gundam kits/model kits)
    Playing pc games.

• masturbation.