Why are the prettiest girls single in HS?

In my HS, the most of the pretty girls are single. And the lowkey pretty girls barely get any Instagram likes and comments, they get around 30-50 likes and not a lot of comments. But the, excuse me popular "ugly girls" (I apologize for saying that but I don't know how else to describe) they get more attention.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well these "Prettiest" girls are the smart ones that usually think ahead and have plans for their future. Such as focusing on studies and thinks alike. And don't forget, the dating life isn't for everyone. Maybe they're just not interested.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think likes are indicative of how pretty someone is. It's usually the popular people who get the most attention on social media regardless of how they look.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• I get what you mean.. there's more to HS than boys and these pretty girls you talk about realize that

• I don't know same thing at my school smh.. I guess the ugly ones gotta make up for it by being "attention whores" it's all good tho in the end the guys will go after wifey material

• I remember both pretty and not pretty people being both single and coupled in high school. It's more a matter of how much emphasis the individual puts on dating, I think.