Do you smoke at all?

I am 21 and started smoking. Almost everyone in EMS does.

My parents are shocked and very dissapointed.

I hate my life anyways. So if I die young, good.

What about you?

Also, in the meantime, answer my other question that has gone unanswered.

www. girlsaskguys. com/dating/q2075456-does-my-dating-profile-look-good-any-suggestions

(Remove spaces in link)

• Yes
  • No
  • See poll

Most Helpful Girl

• oh boo hoo you lol in the sweetest possible way, at 21 feeling this shit? why for gods sake, at least at my age i can excuse good horrible experiences to feel like a common saying i have which is, kill me now!!! as for smoking being ancient i started at about 11 had a few breaks in my life, tried a couple of years ago, succeeded but got fat! so gave back in, i have known people to get lung cancer, throat cancer and others to have smoked their whole lives with no cancer effect, its a risk we take, why so down?

It is extrememly complicated. No matter how I explain it no one can comprehend. I see something in a perspecrive others can't see.

oh shit now i feel bad, im not disrespecting your emotions in life and how you feel right now, im struggling myself at the moment but isn't this the point of places like this? to talk to eachother and find assistance? how can i help? or do you just want to vent?

Most Helpful Guy

• I started smoking at the age of 7 and i've finally managed to quit, after 20 years

I didn't think much of it until i was ~25

Every smoker regrets ever starting and will try to quit multiple times without success

It has been 2 months since i quit cold turkey, i've never felt better

Now, i would rather take a bullet in the head than start smoking again

What Girls Said 16

• I started smoking when I was 12 years old. I'm 23 now. I quit smoking 4 months ago but ended up getting super drunk at a party a month ago and started up again. I have three cigarettes left in my pack and I'm done again. I was so disappointed in myself. My lungs feel like shit again. I have asthma too so it's double stupid on my part. If I could go back in time to when I was offered that first cigarette (by my brother and his "cool" friends) I would have stomped it into the dirt and said fuck y'all. Smoking ruined my life. It turned me into a bad ass little shit that skipped school and did drugs. Smoking cigarettes is totally the gateway drug to everything evil lol. I wouldn't wish a smoking addiction upon my worst enemy. I might just give the three smokes in my pack to my roommate tonight and start tomorrow fresh. I quit once (4 months ago) and it was actually way easier than I thought it would be. You don't want to die young... please don't say that. There are people fighting to live that have no choice and you're taking what you have for granted. Just like me taking a set of working lungs for granted. Wouldn't it be horrible to lay on your death bed feeling like you're breathing through a tiny straw? Think about it.

• www.youtube.com/watch

Switch to weed man, more effective, makes life more enjoyable.

• Why did you begin smoking? I'm sure you're aware of the lifelong effects, so what's brought this up? Do you need to vent?

• oooooh You won't die. You can get some problem with Your health but You won't die ^^ But Yu should't smoke because everyone does that :P

• Nope. Never have smoked anything.
    Never plan to.

• You mean do I smoke cancer sticks?
    No, fuck no. Never have and never will.

• Nope, I don't
    Someone in my family smokes, and I saw the result of it.

• No, I never smoke anything or drink.

• I've never smoked

• "Everyone smokes, so I think I will too!"
    Please -_-

It is not that. I have just been around it so much, I tried several and been hooked since.

• I don't smoke

• Recreationally yeah, not really when im alone

• I smoke weed sometimes.

• yes i do.

• I smoke a lot of hookah but i don't think that counts lol. I'm too pussy to actually smoke

• No. It's disgusting

What Guys Said 17

• Yes, but I wouldn't consider myself a full-blown "smoker". I smoke a cigar once ever other month or so.

• Give it up NOW! Its EXPENSIVE! One day you will need to buy Life Insurance. It will be MUCH more expensive if you smoke. You're in EMS. Set the example.

• Do not smoke, have never smoked and never intend to smoke.

• i used to smoke a lot, specially when im in under stress or having depression but then i quit smoking in the end of 2014

• They all smoke sausages? Is that why there is always two guys in the ambulance together?

• Heavens no I don't pay money explicitly to kill myself

• no. unhealthy and wasted money

• No, I don't. It's bad.

• I quite smoking before I was your age.

• I smoke from time to time, but today, I think I need a cigarette.

• I dont smoke and never will, cause of my sportsman identity.

• Never have and never will.

• No smoker will tell you smoking is good

• I quit for health reasons

• Smoke once every 2 months or so

• we out here smoking gas boy

• nope