Do you think, overall, despite Hillary Clinton's disposition, she's still an overall more competent leader figure than Trump?

• Yes.
  • No.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think they are both equally terrible choices

What Girls Said 9

• Hell no... she can't be trusted. She is a pathological liar. She has people killed. She stole the nomination from poor Bernie. She said out of her own mouth she wants to raise taxes on the middle class. She is supposed to be an advocate for women... but she takes money from Saudis Arabia. And she protects her husband who happens to be a sexual predator. The Clinton foundation is a scam. She is evil woman only out own fill her own pocket

• Nope because like bill Clinton she has a problem with lying.

Trump claims to have seen a video showing the plane that delivered Iran pay off despite no such video existing. Trump claims to have a good relationship with Putin than claims to have no such relationship with Putin. Trump claims NFL executive contacts him about debate dates interfering with NFL games. NFL claims never too have done such. Trump campaign than says it wasn't an NFL executive who contacted them.
      Yep, clearly Trump has no such issue with lying.

@Miezko kk just checking.

Yeah he's dumb too

Yeah. Saying you'll build a wall across the Mexican border, and have the Mexicans pay for it - that's not a lie. Not at all - no - no sirree. Tru' dat!

• No, I think Trump is better.

• I don't know much about Clinton, and while she may come across as well presented, she seems like a lying, undermining two faced bitch.

Trump comes across as a little crazy, but he's honest, I'll give him that.

• Nope.

• Yes, absolutely.

• Well she doesn't hate babies so.

But in all seriousness, she does not have a hair trigger temper and has held previous positions in government

• No way.
    Once a Con, Always a Con. I don't trust her as far as I wish I could throw her.

Thank you for the Like.
      I have an Update just now. Clinton is being Sued for the death of Sean Smith by his family. It could not have happened at a better time.

• Absolutely

What Guys Said 20

• A pathological liar vs a stupid moron. Hard choice. Why aren't the ameriyanks boycotting the elections?

What who's who? Clinton is a pathological lier and depending on what really happened with her email server is a lier or an incompetant moron. Trump is a pathological lier to a previously uninmaginable level and it takes a certain kind of moron to believe being a real estate sales man, scam artist, and a copyright holder makes you a business man above all others.

That requires people to be competent and not stupid for once... Tall order

• she seems robotic less sort of human that previous presidents in the way she talks compared to the likes of Bush, Clinton, Obama, Bush Sr, etc

but yea she still seems far more competent for the presidency than trump

• Lets be real, this is the perfect opportunity for the US to break their two-party system and introduce a third candidate.

Actually it would be perfect If Cruz (against the populace) and Clinton had been elected their party's nominees and Trump and Sander's refused to endorse them and started their own parties.

It wouldn't be the only time
      Abe lincoln was third party at the time

• I think she's more devious, cunning, and manipulative but she handles herself better and appears a lot more presidential than Trump does.

I think Trump is so stubborn he would ignore the public and do what ever he wants but Clinton at the least would do what the people wanted if they raised enough holy hell

• She's a crook a, lyer, and will say almost anything to anyone if it helps her... so she's a regular politician. Trump is a stubborn, egotistical purist capitalist... so he embodies our worst American values.

• She's as competent as her email server perhaps.

So as competant as can be expected given human error. The server doesn't screw up the people do.

• Competent... depends for who. For the People of America? Hell fucking no. For the corporate goons that fund her? Of course.

• Yes. Hillary may be corrupt, a liar, and a globalist. But at least she knows how to get things done. Trump has not even effectively run his campaign. Huge red flag

I agree with your conclusion but not how you got there. Define Globalist and why it's a bad thing and Trump may be unorthodox in running his campaign but I think he and Bernie Sander's are paving the way for a political atmosphere where contributions mean less

@lericah My issues with Trump is either through arrogance or ignorance he continues to be manipulated into gaffes. Putin will destroy this guy.
      Globalist essential work for Mr Global/The breakaway civilization/NWO/Illuminati whatever you want to call them. The means pushing forward more of their evil agendas

• Vote libertarian.

• She definitely works for the House of Rothschild , she is their little puppet biatch , with nearly all other Western politicians. She is a psychopath , so she fits in well with her masters & will not hesitate to carry out their orders.

• Infinitely so.

• She is a pathological liar. The question is, is that better than a crazy person? I guess.

I think if Kim Jung Un made fun of either Trump or Clinton as president. Clinton would have some disturbingly kinky hate sex with Bill and come back in the morning calm and composed. Trump on the other hand would blow S. Korea to oblivion, realize thats the wrong Korea, and explain in the morning how it's South Korea's fault for being so close to North Korea.

@lericah

I NOMINATE YOU FOR *B*E*S*T* OPINION EVER!
      I also nominate for the "Most Disturbingly Accurate Prediction Award"

• nope

• I feel she'd be a more competent leader, however, I also feel she'd be a worse president.

• america is doomed anyway so sheesh

• No. She is a passed poor leader. Her economics policy is crony socialism.

What's wrong with socialism?

@lericah I love Vienese Economics. I love freedom. Socialism hates these two statements.

@Xwtxx... umm Vienese economics is a branch of economic theory that contributed many of the most fundamental aspects of microeconomic theory but is so obsessed with the individual and ignorant of Macroeconomic factors that it's considered a fringe position by the majority of Economists... Everyone loves freedom and saying socialism hates freedom is like saying civil rights hates white people, which is grammatically, logically, and objectively false.

+4 for big words -2 for delivery -3 for critical reasoning

• no anybody that thinks that is retarded. trump is the last hope we have of saving the union.

• According to a former CIA director his traits that make him unfit to be president are "his overreaction to perceived slights, his tendency to make decisions based on intuition, his refusal to change his views based on new information, his routine carelessness with the facts, his unwillingness to listen to others and his lack of respect for the rule of law."

www.huffingtonpost.com/.../michael-morell-donald-trump_us_57a485afe4b03ba68011fd6c

• Yes.

• Even Kim Jong-un would be better than Hillary

Kim Jong-un is a shorter version of Trump in a country were no one calls him on his BS