Has anyone broken their bone or bones because of their anger?

once i was fighting with my dad and arguing and i punched my fist to the wall so hard that my pinky finger got fractured.

P. S : i hate being angry. anger is never good

Most Helpful Girl

• You have some serious problems decent guy😱😱

Most Helpful Guy

• I once punched a guy in his skull (the first and only time I hit someone in the head), and my hand hurt a LOT. It felt like the connection between arm and hand got messed up. It was good after like 2 days...
    Lesson learnt: don't punch a skull, it's hard. Punch something moveable like a jaw instead..

Anyway this was in 9th grade.. long time ago..

What Girls Said 5

• No that's frightening..
    but then again fingers and toes break so easily lol I probably already broke my toes 10x plus by now

you broke your toes and fingers how? by hitting something or?

Sorry, I see why that was confusing, haha.

@Levin lol get it x-rayed at some point, I promise they'll find that you broke your toes about 10 times all over at least so far. A broken toe is nothing that requires extensive treatment though you just go with it.

• Not me. :P

• ouch : O
    And nope

• A friend of mine broke his finger while he was arguing with his wife and punched the wall

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 6

• I've bruised some of my bones before in accidents or from fighting and I've put my fists through some walls, windows and the like from anger before the few times I've actually gotten angry. And I didn't break a rib but I do have one of my ribs moved to the point where it would jab me in the lungs every time I breathed I got that from a fight.

• Fractured my finger from punching through solid bricks. Fuck, it hurt.

• What was the problem?

• I've broken bones but not because of anger.

• Nope

• No I've never experienced that kind of anger