My boyfriend wants a baby what do I do?

me and my boyfriend have been together for so long now almost 4 years but recently his brothers have been having kids as they are older than him but he has been thinking that he wants children too but the only problem is i do not want them at the moment but he is very insistent on having one

what do i do please help me

Most Helpful Girl

• Well you definitely should have a serious talk with him about this because if he insists on you having a baby, you should not have sex with him. He may intentionally slip up on the birth control to get you pregnant. You need to make it clear to him that this is the biggest decision in someone's life and you are not ready for this yet. It is nothing personal, you are just not ready.

i know and we have had a talk but he still wants a baby

Well he needs to be patient. Does he want to get married to you? If so, tell him you want a baby after you are married.

he does want to get married but i do not know why he wants a baby right now for

What Guys Said 1

• If you dont want, tell him you dont want a baby.

i have but he still keeps going on about it

What Girls Said 2

• slap him over the end! You fool!

• Best to sit him down and discuss this issue with him. Tell him that you aren't ready yet.

i have but he will not listen to me

Then you are both not on the same page, you need to reevaluate.

Also if you been together for 4 years, what is stopping you from not wanting any?

as i am only 20 years old and i am scared of giving birth as it will be painful