I'm lonely, ugly, depressed and have parents pressuring me to exercise and have good grades, What should I do?

What Girls Said 2

• Exercise and get good grades.

• lol. My teacher has a rating template which she determines everyones grades with but the problem is:The way she explains how to get higher grades on a certain subject is just ridiculously complex. I've asked her about it but she said she was busy always.

Moving on to exercising. I'm a beginner and whenever i exercise i feel like my whole body hurts and i'm sure people wouldn't exercise just for the sake of feeling pain. So what would do in this situation?

• Keep exercising. If it hurts immediately while doing it... you're doing it wrong.

But it's normal to be sore after.

• calm down

take one step at a time

If you wanna start with exercise first.
    Do that.

One minute per day if you can't start with 20.

Maybe twice a week.

Or just start with something easy; such as walking more; or taking the stairs.

Do that for a month before moving into workouts.

What Guys Said 1

• Dont be sad.. Parents always pressure to have good grades. Why not excercise? Its good for you. It'll make you look better too