Kill weird plants and trees?

My mom bought a house and we can't get rid of these plants. We didn't plant them but we kill them with weed killer and the grow back in weeks. We also have baby trees. We don't want any plants. Know a way to kill them? We've tried pulling out roots and buying killer. I don't know anything about plants. Please help?

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you have a pic of the plant? Is it kinda like an ivy?

What kind of baby trees do you have? Like real small sprouting in the lawn? most likely those are popple. Thats how " reseed" is from the roots of an old tree. They are softwood and grow first in the forest. So when a woods is logged out they will grow first.

Most Helpful Girl

• why do you wanna kill the plants anyway? are they that bad?

trivia: plants created the H1N1 virus and Ebola virus, mother nature's way of saying ''**** you for killing my children!'' to the human-race, which admittedly we actually deserve.

What Guys Said 5

• Till the soil.

• Why the heck would you want no plants or trees? Seems so weird.

Anyhow, tearing them up by the roots kills them. But, you have to ensure you don't drop any sees when removing the plants.

• Black plastic over them, cover well, no plant can survive without sunlight.

except nightshade, and potatoes are a hybrid of nightshade.

@renogaza as are tomatoes, and yes they need light.

but without light they enter a state of hibernation, and just grow again when light appears.. which is why they're such a hardy plant

• just kill the roots

• I don't know, what type of plants are they?

All kinds. I had onions, lillies, lettuce, and I think they're called cannons.

What Girls Said 0