Is a 40 dollar watch cheap?

0|0
4|12

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I think that's very cheap but then I'm a swiss watch-type of person, mainly bc quality, and they tend to be quite pricey so maybe I'm just used to that.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I suppose it comes down to why you want it. Watches start at a few dollars and work up to several tens of thousands, so why do you want it? If its because you like it, then it doesn't matter, to impress its cheap.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• No, $5 would be. But it's not the price that matters, it's how well it operates.

0|0
    0|1
  • Yea, it's cheap... as in very affordable. Nothing wrong with that :)
    I have 2 Timex Weekender watches, which are about $20 each, and I love em.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tbh in my opinion that's expensive for a watch

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 11

• Compared to things like Rolexes and the Apple Watches? I would think so. But why bother anymore? We have smartphones to tell time with? What do you really need a watch for?

0|0
    0|1
  • No not all seeing that 10 dollar watches exist lol

0|0
    0|1
  • Literally everything is cheap from one person's perspective while expensive from another's. At the moment, it is a Schrodinger's watch. It's both cheap and expensive.

0|0
    0|0
  • $40 is not that expensive , yes maybe from your POV! $4000 watch is expensive so $40 isn't that much , go for it :)

007 GoldenEye watch like Pierce Brosnan - $3500.00

0|0
    0|1
  • My watch is my phone, so yeah $40 is pretty cheap for a phone.

0|0
    0|1
  • No idea. As long as it works, right?

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah it is. When it comes to watches it's best to get something really nice or something under $20.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont throw my money at the street for a fucking watch 40 dollar is too much instead of that i go to drink a coffe with my girlfriend 10 15 times

0|0
    0|1
    • $40 is really not a lot of money. It's not even a nice meal for one person.

• Show All
    • Granted, the social economic differences can change the situation. However, since the asker is in the US, and I'm in the US, my answer applies. Also, $40 just isn't a lot of money.

• dont create bullshit as i said for you not expensive thats all we dont fuck people here you fuck each other to get money as fuck and spend it with these foolish things

• yeah thats pretty cheap

0|0
    0|0
  • Out of my 12 or so watches I think one was cheaper than that.

0|0
    0|0
  • no its moderate

0|0
    0|0