How much do you hate me?

I'm just wondering cause some anons have been leaving comments on my takes and calling me commie and scum and other things
How much do you hate me?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 30

• I can't fucking stand you!!!

who are you again?

• I don't hate you haha. It's funny how worked up some people get online over another person having views that are the opposite of theirs, tho.

• As much as I hate slimy okra, spinal taps, stepping in chewed up gum, running out of toilet paper, cold showers in winter, and seeing someone spit in my taco. Not really... I like most people. As long as you don't eat bunnies or molest children, you're probably a pretty decent guy.

• " slimy okra,"
      You and my mom would get along.
      When she was in the Air force she would always have catfish for breakfast in basic, but it came with slimy okra and while she really liked the catfish but it was the first time she had ever seen okra in her life and now she can't stand it even though she has had some really great fried okra since

• Ha, ha! Your mom sounds awesome. I am fond of okra and grits if they are cooked right, preferably by someone who grew up in the deep South, but otherwise, no thanks.

• My mom grew up in new england,
      When she saw them, she asked, "What is this?" cause she'd never seen it before.
      Another one of the women in basic said, "Oh, that, thats Okra."
      What really sucks is that my parents dislike it so much that when I make Gumbo (I like to cook and I'm VERY fond of cajun and creole foods.) I'm usually told not to put it in.

• I don't, in fact I appreciate your ability to have discussions without getting aggressive or butthurt lol

• I hate this question

• Nah, I don't hate you :P

• I like you

• I've never had an opinion :p

• I've been invited to answer this question.
    I don't know, I think you disagreed with one of my posts but I don't remember which one.
    I'm a bit indifferent.

• I disagreed with a lot of your posts... but
      They are your honest opinions and there is something to be said for that.
      I can stop inviting you if you'd like though

• How could someone hate another person they do not know?

• You are commie scum :P haha kidding. You know how I feel about you dude!

• Not at all.

• Since they're going annon they're spineless amebas.

• I don't think I've ever even interacted with you and I don't think I've seen you post anything abominable so I don't hate you.

• I don't hate you. I hate that I like you :P

Just kidding waffles

• I to hate you at all no reason 2😂

• I will kill you! Rawr! 😘

• I don't. You're among the handful of users on this site that I can tolerate.

• I don't hate you lol

• Because you're a big meanie >:(

• I don't know you, so I don't hate you!

• Anon gonna be anon's, cookie😊 someone has to take the mysterious punk hating job. If you don't like something, just take away it's only power: your attention! But nahhh I don't hate you doll face.

• I could never hate Waffles.

• I hate you because your name is a lie! You have never handed out 731 waffles! :P

• I don't hate you.

• I don't know you, and I don't hate you.

• Hate you I have never come across you before.

• I don't even know you.

• You're a cheeky little piece of shit for all I know.

• I don't hate you. I avoid haters by being anonymous all the time. When you put yourself out there it creates haters even if you are not a bad person.

What Guys Said 32

• I left a comment on your recent take. I didn't go anon either. I've never gone anon on this site.

I don't hate you. I don't think anything about you one way or the other. But what I said is true. You had no idea what you were talking about. You are simply playing into some weird fantasy stereotype that has little to do with reality. If you even knew a little of what you were talking about you would not have said the things you did.

• I've got no reason to hate you.

• Haters gonna hate bro

• I truly don't give a fuck.

• I don't hate you at all, I greatly disagree with some of your ideas but I don't hate you, it is within your right to speak freely after all.

• I do not hate you, but we clearly have different political views... which is fine.

• i have no idea who said that to you, but an awful lot of people here either don't hate you or don't know you, i'm afraid I've never had the pleasure of meeting you until now.

• Hey bro i dont hate you we kool👌

• Now I wonder how many gag trolls hate me xD many have blocked me. I don't take things seriously on this site (why should i? XD) and I'm mostly an ass lol. Think I'm gonna ask this question too, just to laugh at the answers 😂

• 0|1
  • You should stop being commie scum X'D

• If they don't have the balls to even post on their user name, why even consider their opinions to be valid? Hiding as an anon while hiding behind a screen/phone.

• To be honest I don't really take the time to remember your opinions. I just remember chuckling at your username and that's it.

• I took it at random, I wasn't planning on sticking around, If I knew I was going too, It would be something else

• Lol whatever. Actually, now that I think about it I remember thinking to myself that your opinions tend to be very controversial in a gender sense but I can't think of any specific examples.

• I had to actually look at your takes to realize who you were and why they were saying that.

• "How much do you hate me?"... Who are you?

• COMMIE SCUM NAZI

• Who're you?

• Well i heard you like to eat people's liver and i can't support that... sorry

• I don't hate you at all. I think your haters are trolls.

• A lot, d00d. A lot...

Jk, Idek you I don't think...

• Just the name of unbiased equality and fairness I hate you all and therefore I must hate you as well.

• I prefer pancakes

• Hey, I've been called commie scum too!

• What really bugs me is the fact that these far right weirdos don't distuingish the left.
      Now I don't hate communism, its a good idea if impractical for the next 150 years till we reach post scarcity.
      I'm a democratic socialist.

• I don't know you, but I don't think I like you.

• I hate u

• U can't fuckin imagine :D

• This site is just another StormFront.

• Hey stalker

• On a scale of one to ten, about 14.

• Don't know who the hell you are...

• More from Guys
    2