Do you have trust issues or just paranoid?

For example I can't trust woman because I feel they are going to lie and cheat on me ,, i also can't trust other men because I think they are going to talk behind my back.

I dont know if this is trust issue or Im just paranoid ,, what is wrong with me? I think people are always making fun of others on their watsap groups and sending pics of their girlfriends to other guys ,, woman always want to lie to men ,, how can I change this thoughts? I prefer to avoid too much social interaction but I dont think is normal

Most Helpful Girl

• If I think about the negative, then I can see myself building up trust issues.

But otherwise, nope.
    Whenever I start to feel that way.. about anything in general, I just stop myself , call myself an idiot, and smile... you know what I mean

Most Helpful Guy

• What is Paranoia?
    Paranoia involves intense anxious or fearful feelings and thoughts often related to persecution, threat, or conspiracy. Paranoia occurs in many mental disorders, but is most often present in psychotic disorders. Paranoia can become delusions, when irrational thoughts and beliefs become so fixed that nothing (including contrary evidence) can convince a person that what they think or feel is not true. When a person has paranoia or delusions, but no other symptoms (like hearing or seeing things that aren't there), they might have what is called a delusional disorder. Because only thoughts are impacted, a person with delusional disorder can usually work and function in everyday life, however, their lives may be limited and isolated.
    What are the Signs of Paranoia?
    Symptoms of paranoia and delusional disorders include intense and irrational mistrust or suspicion, which can bring on sense of fear, anger, and betrayal. Some identifiable beliefs and behaviors of individuals with symptoms of paranoia include mistrust, hypervigilence, difficulty with forgiveness, defensive attitude in response to imagined criticism, preoccupation with hidden motives, fear of being deceived or taken advantage of, inability to relax, or are argumentative.
    -------
    What do you think?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Sounds like you're split 50/50. Or actually like 75/25 in favor or trust issues in my opinion. You hear about it happening to others so you assume it could happen to you, which causes you to clamp down and be extra protective... huh O. o
    How do you change those thoughts? I need the answer too cause all I can think of is just winging it and forcing yourself to trust others

• I have a below-average penis, so I don't trust women to not cheat on me. It's why I'm avoiding relationships now.