Do you believe in mental telepathy?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure, why not?
    I think there are a lot of things that we're capable of but just not aware of or willing to be open to.
    Maybe it's not quite like being able to have a conversation made up of words with another person who you can't see or hear, but haven't you ever been thinking one day about someone you haven't been in touch with for months or even years and then all of a sudden your phone lights up and it's them calling you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope.

What Guys Said 13

• I think that anything that is possible can be backed up by fact. I can't say mental telepathy is 100% bogus, it's not currently possible to prove that and at the same time I can't say it's 100% possible because I can't prove that either. However all of our current theory's and hypthetical models make it highly unlikely so I live my life according to what is most probable.

• Yes. I don't know to which extent, but I can say for sure that I have had a handful of experiences. And since I am a logical and rational person each time I doubled checked on it not being a coincidence or imagination. It wasn't exactly reading thoughts though.

• Yes it's happen to me I believe. Just thinking about an old college bro then I get a text from him the same day lol.

• Nope

• Sorry, if it's not physically proven by officials and professionals, then no.

• Well, for the last 10 minutes I've been mentally commanding you to send me a naked picture of yourself and my inbox remains empty... so I'm going to say: No.

• not sure what that is

• No that's a bunch of shit

• as in knowing thoughts without knowing?

• Yes I do at times

• Ugh not really but I ain't gonna rule it out, it mean it may be possible.

• Right now no but in the future who knows, might be possible.

• No. I think everyone's mental thoughts are very much uninterrupted by any other external thoughts or by anything else. It's the mind that thinks within itself.

What Girls Said 0