What is a creep?

What is a creep?

Most Helpful Girl

• someone who stares, touches me without permission, stands too close, won't back off after i've said i'm not interested, or otherwise has no concept of boundaries and/or personal space.

• Is it what is in their head that makes them creepy?

Can you take a guess as to what they might be thinking?

And what's so bad about being a creep?

• First of all, that's pretty selfish to expect other people not to talk to you.

But back to the original question, there are many people described as "creepy" that never say a word. These people usually don't approach once, let alone repeatedly.

• talking is fine; it's the staring and general disrespect of boundaries that i have a problem with. call me selfish if you will, though i think that you're selfish for thinking that you're entitled to my personal space.

if you want to talk, talk. but you don't have to stand super-close or stare at me to do so. and violating my space is the surest way to guarantee yourself a permanent spot on my blacklist.

i've never met a "creep" who didn't approach me at least twice; that's part of what makes them creepy.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• An unattractive male.

• A creepy person.

• A creepy man