Anybody ran into any conceited, weirdos or stalkers on gag?

Be honest lmao don't be shy.

Most Helpful Girl

• I once ran into Jeb bush on here and OMG he staked the hell out of me

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeaaah, I can definitely say there are some certain individuals on here.
    -- A dude who was previously committed after stalking someone irl. (Though supposedly he is all better now, still up in the air over that one. He may or may not be.)

-- A dude who is very obsessed with virginity, is extra obsessed with a 16 year old he lost his virginity with, has made probably-in-the-100s-of accounts, and would stalk some members if given their personal info. Before he lost his virginity, he said to someone he was considering raping a virgin. He says he has gotten better since then, but his actions disprove that. (He fails to understand when someone says they aren't interested.) He is basically on a freeze-on-spot permaban here given how many accounts he has made and how much he harassed users on here... And this all scratches the surface.

-- A certain group of users who I'm pretty sure go on here looking for jack off material. Those are probably gonna be the users one will find in their inbox asking sexual questions right off the bat hoping for some sexting.

-- Race supremasist people. I actually haven't seen a ton, but I have seen them. These are the people who go on HDIL questions and will compliment certain of people race and just excessively insult the heck out of other certain races.

----
    That being said, I'd say most users are cool and not like the above. I've had generally positive experiences with the people on here. Although GAG has it's fair share of race supremasists, bitter "nice guys" (who aren't really nice), radical feminists/MGTOWers, catfish, and such, the majority are average individuals simply expressing their ideas on an advice forum.

• What! He lost his virginity to a 16 yo?

• Who was the first person you were talking about?

What Girls Said 8

• LOL yes.

• Too many to count lol.
    😂😂😂

• They're all over the place on this website. Lots of stupidity you should add that. I'm in the conceited category

• I am a weirdo, but am not conceited or a stalker, does that count?

• All of the above and then some.

• So many questions about members haha and yes but I dont want to name names

• Yes, didn't I just awnser this?

• Well I said conceited this time lol

• Both of you Lol good night.

• not yet. Hope i will not.

What Guys Said 12

• Been stalked by feminists a number of times but Ithik they've all deactivated by now. A couple of girls who PM'd me trying to sell e drugs and/or porn, also long gone.

• Yes there was a guy a while ago. Some Iranian dude that kept stalking me everywhere, replied to every opinion, posted opinions on months if not a year old questions and etc. And the fucker used my gifs.

• There's a bunch of conceited on here for sure.
    There's often a person going on about how right they are and how wrong others are.

• DUh, its like a normal occurrence.

• Tons of all of the above.

• Yeah, but I don't fuck with those bozos. I just stick to people I'm cool with and talk to the most.

• not really

• some weirdos that make me laugh, never had a stalker before and i dont care about conceited people.

• Who isn't a weirdo on the inside? I've had stalkers, friends and nuisances

• And yours?

• Every so often you will

• Well you sound like a stalker for asking so many questions about gagers

• Lmao maybe no I'm just trying to to get people to admit who they hate.