Guys, Should I ask this guy out?

Been working for a couple months and i feel me and my coworker have a mutual attraction with one another. He has said outfront that he wants me. He is a supervisor and i haven't been straight up with him on how i feel about him. Some days he will catch up to my car after i live like 10 minutes before him and he'll smile at me as i look at him through the rearview mirror and today i was ahead of him and he made another turned. I was stopped at a light and i saw him pull him into dunkin doughnuts and i had this gut feeling i was suppose to meet him there. I didn't at first and decided turn around but as i was heading towards there he was going the opposite direction. Now this was the matter of 5 miinutes and we were both getting of night shift so i dont believe he wasn't getting coffee. I have very strong feelings for him and want to let him know but i feel it will be awkward tomorrow when i see him. I want to tell him how i feel but i can't at work. How can i hint towards him on meeting somewhere to talk and tell him how i feel?

3

What Guys Said 3

• If he is a supervisor, there may be policies in place prohibiting him from dating employees. You should find that out before you tell him how you feel to avoid automatic rejection.

• Tell him you are going to stop somewhere for breakfast and ask if he has any recommendations. If he is interested, he will suggest that you meet him at one of those places.

• Getting involved with a co worker is a disaster waiting to happen.