What should I do?

My grandma saying she sick of the phone bill and she planning on going to only Call and Text phone only no apps no wifi. I am a Pokemon go player and I can't just sit in car and just do nothing.

3mo Just went to bell and they don't have Unlimited Data Plans :(

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• maybe you can offer to pay for data usage that is unlimited

What Girls Said 4

• Erm... you get your own phone and stop scrounging off your Nanna?

I am trying to but with my money problems it hard. I don't have a job because the Job market here is Horrible like have been trying to get a job I am right now under something like Ontario Works www.mcss.gov.on.ca/en/mcss/programs/social/ow/
      I handed out 50-100 resumes last year alone and didn't get one call back because the job market here is horrible.

I don't know how to cook for myself all I know how to cook is Frozen dinners and a few pastas and breakfast stuff like Eggs and Bacon.

I pay my grandma $280 out of $480 that I get every month from the service I am part of for Food and Rent and Utilities because I am no were ready to move out on my own.

You should have been taking advantage of the services offered. I would suggest speaking to them about getting some assistance in looking for work and how they can help you do that better and perhaps get some free training while you are job hunting.

• Switch to straight talk?

• Three words: get over it

I need internet on my cellphone

I don't know how to cook for myself or at least just the basics

I know how to make Pasta and frozen dinners that it. I can't Bake or make anything from scratch

• You're 20 or is that a fake age? If you're 16 or older, get a job and don't make grandma pay your bills...

I am 20. I have been trying to get a job I am right now under something like Ontario Works www.mcss.gov.on.ca/en/mcss/programs/social/ow/

Bummer. Good luck finding something. In the meantime, learn some life skills like cooking and laundry. Too much screen time makes people depressed and things like that are always great to know.

I know how to do laundry it just cooking is the problem

What Guys Said 4