Would you consider yourself fun?

I think most people agree that we want to be around fun people and we want to have fun.

So, would you consider yourself fun? Whatever fun means to you.

Most Helpful Guy

• That depends a lot on other people's definition of fun ;-). If you're into being wild, going to parties and open air concerts, getting drunk and stuff like that, I'm not very fun because I don't like doing these things. I also don't feel comfortable going to very crowded places (such as fairs or big events) because I'm almost blind and thus I easily lose my orientation and walking around without constantly bumping into other people becomes very stressful.
    However, I do love to have relaxed types of fun. For instance now that the weather is very warm, it's a lot of fun to go swimming in the afternoon. We have lots of very beautiful lakes and rivers here in Switzerland and the water is so clean you could drink it right from the lake :-). I also love inviting some people, cooking something nice and having dinner together out in the garden in the warm evening sun. I like going for walks in the forest or in the mountains, I like eating out in nice restaurants, I like going to the movies etc. So if you're into things like that too, you'll find me a very fun person to be with :-).

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah

What Guys Said 1

• Yes! I can be such a child sometimes haha

What Girls Said 0