Do you think that dropping Bibles on Daesh territory is a good idea?

http://www.timesofisrael.com/swedish-church-to-drop-bibles-in-is-controlled-areas/

A Swedish Protestant congregation (which has been called a cult by critics) plans on using drones to drop Bibles on Daesh-controlled territory, to spread the "Christian message".

• Yes
    7% (1)16% (3)12% (4)Vote
  • Maybe
    21% (3)11% (2)15% (5)Vote
  • No
    72% (10)73% (14)73% (24)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
11|13

Most Helpful Girl

• It is good because it provides them with a means to keep their fires burning on cold nights.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, its a complete waste of resources

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• That president is probably high

2|3
    0|0
  • lol NO

the problem is these people don't really know how to read lol... a lot members of ISIS never read the Qu'ran if they did they would know not to kill innocent people and be such extremists. They only follow what they were taught.. They're like savages that were brainwashed. It's hard to unbrainwash people.

0|1
    0|0
  • That President is high as hell. The bible is so graphic it puts Game of Thrones to shame. The Daesh don't need more religion, they need a moral compass.

0|1
    0|0
  • Waste of time and money.

1|3
    0|0
  • lel I don't think that's a good idea. :D

1|1
    0|0
  • If these people were literate, I'd say maybe since muslim-majority countries have a reputation for banning non-muslim religious materials.

But seriously, they have better luck converting people dropping bacon.

0|1
    0|0
  • Stupidest thing i've ever heard.

0|2
    0|0
  • 😂😂

0|2
    0|0
  • It may work. Let the group do some propaganda warfare.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• What the hell is that gonna prove except cause more religious division? Look all this proves is that everyone thinks their religious beliefs are the best course for humanity going forward. It's that type of narcissism, cynicism, and sheer arrogance that has put us on the course we are on now. It definitely doesn't put us on the course of unity and coexistence.

1|1
    1|0
  • Not a good idea. It'll most likely get more people killed just because they found something they shouldn't have.

0|1
    0|0
  • Waste of time, money anr resources. It could make thinks even worse.

Like feeding trolls.

1|1
    0|0
  • That's absolute insanity. Fuck no. Why would you ever do that? That's extremely petty from the Christians.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't think they'll pick them up.

0|1
    0|0
  • Noooo, send them "Origins" written by Neil Degrasse Tyson.
    And a dictionary. All packed up with a condom and a guide to give sex pleasure to a woman.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah sure if they want book burnings

Poor trees tho

0|1
    0|0
  • Foolish idea. These terrorists dont even consider different muslim sects as real islamic and cut their heads lol. Also there are the bibles in the region , in syria there are christians as well.

0|1
    0|0
  • If you aren't gonna stop them don't bother provocation will not help you at all.

0|1
    0|0
  • yes it is, it is a similar propaganda that was used in WWII, the English would drop leaflets from planes and by artillery shells in Germany in German about soldiers wives that were cheating on them. and it actually lowered their morale and some of them even deserted. the greatest war is the war on the mind, it leaves no victims and kills no people, but it is the greatest victory.

1|0
    2|0
  • Maybe

0|0
    0|0
  • Wrap them in bacon for an even greater reception

1|2
    1|0