Will $350 be enough for spending money in Europe?

Dollars not pound. Assuming I watch how much I spend.

3mo I am staying for two weeks
3mo I have decided I will be taking about 1200 dollars with me. I just have to figure out how to keep it safe

Most Helpful Guy

• No, that is nowhere near enough. If you convert your 350$ into GBP it will come to approximately 270 pounds. That is GBP, if you are talking about Euros, then also it will come to 315 Euros only.

Hence 350$ is very less. You need to carry at least 10 times more money, at least close to 3000$.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, Not enough here, dear.
    Being things are so very Expensive today and with Traveling, especially to Europe, you probably will Need at least 150-200 Dollars a Day to really have a Good time.
    Keep saving, hun.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 7

• I don't think so. You're gonna buy soo much lol.

• I think you should allow $200 per day, and more, if you need accommodation. Eating out can be darned expensive.

We're not eating out every meal. We are going to mainly eat street food and buy groceries and make food ourselves

• I don't think so... I'd consider taking at least $2000

• Depends what you wanna do, for me it'd be nowhere near enough to eat and do stuff and buy shit.

I am going to London and Scotland for two weeks. And I going to do my best to watch my spending. I already have limited space in my bag and I can't have it delivered to my house because the money to do that is ridiculous. Plus we are going to eat street food mainly or buy groceries. But we are going to once because I reserved a table for my sisters birthday.

Ah man, you gotta check out Borough Market, Dalston Food Market, Leather Lane Market and Greenwich Market for street food. I don't know about Scotland. Travel is bloody expensive in London, you need an Oyster Card.

• It depends on what you will do to spend money and which country

I am going to London and Scotland. And I going to do my best to watch my spending. I already have limited space in my bag and I can't have it delivered to my house because the money to do that is ridiculous.

• That'll last you for about a couple of days. Europe is expensive.

• It depends on how long you are going for and how the dollar is holding up against the euro.

Going for 2 weeks and the exchange rate changed because of brexit

I don't think that would be enough for two weeks.

What Girls Said 3

• If you're stay for a week then yes anything over a week nope

• For how long?

Two weeks

Definitely not there is so much cute clothes there and good food too and stuff to see for $$$

• That very much depends on how long you're going for, as well as where you are planning going.

Staying for two weeks. I am going to London and a few different places throughout scotland

Sorry @dogbert444 This was meant for the OP naturally.

No probs! You give damned good advice! OP, take good note!