What would you do in this scenario😱?

You have a good lovey dovey relationship with someone, it's perfect, you make everyone jealous. especially your friend, who can't take it😠he grabs your phone while you're not looking and sends a break up text to your lover😱 what will you do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Call the boyfriend immediately and explain the situation. Flip shit at the friend, if he's over, kick him out of my house, if I'm at his pr in public, leave immediately and honestly probably never talk to the bitch again because clearly he's not a good friend because he can't be supportive of my happiness. This is not something I would ever joke about and any of my friends would know that.

What Girls Said 5

• Resolve the situation with my boyfriend (who doesn't have a phone anyway :P ) and quickly end the friendship with this person.

But how do you contact him? Sorry😂😂

Well, we live together, so he's usually sitting next to me :P If he's not and I need to contact him, then it's a wild goose chase. I have to either go find him or phone his friends to see if they're with him.

• Wouldn't happen, since my phone's locked lol. But I would explain it to my boyfriend, and my "friend" would become an ex-friend.

• My friend did that once back in middle school.
    This dude had asked me out online.
    I had said yes online.
    My friend logged into my account and said "I wanna break up with you."

I laughed and that was it.

: D

As for the scenario you gave , I can't seem to connect with the details.

But I meant a boyfriend tho😲lol you prolly didn't care about that guy

• I would be mad at my friend and then explain to my girlfriend what happen.

• I'll explain my lover the situation. And I'd dump my friend

What Guys Said 4

• kick my friends ass

• i send them a text and say that was my idiot friend

• Call or talk to my girl immediately and explain the situation and what happened then go and punch my friend in the face as a warning, then help him find someone.

Also password protect my phone.

• Sort it out with her and sort him out.