If you were a singer/musician and a former fan of yours told you this, how would you respond?

A former fan told you:

“I sold all your vinyls/CDs I had from you/from your shitty band. I sold all the posters I had on my walls too. Just to let you know.”

0|0
7|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Why would it both them if they have other fans

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• "You must now be a very wealthy man."

4|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I would just shrug it off. People have different music tastes and it can always change. And just because that one person doesn't like the music doesn't mean others don't either.

0|0
    0|0
    • It's not only about the music you know. You might have made some political statement about something, and now he/she hates you.

• You can't please everyone.

• "I'm glad you're making bucks selling the things you've bought from me, but I still make more money than you and you're not getting the money you view as wasted back. Enjoy your life!"

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't care

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't care, au revoir to him.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say, I still make more money than you asswipe.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I'd be interested to know what we did that made him so angry, but unless it were something very substantial, I wouldn't think much of it after.

0|0
    0|0
  • Something sarcastic. I really couldn't care less, you're pathetic if you need to express that to feel good about yourself.

0|0
    0|0
  • "Who fucking cares?"

0|0
    0|0