My family refuses to take me to a doctor after I get a positive on my pregnancy test?

What the he'll am I showed to do

Most Helpful Guy

• how you got pregnant at just the age of 16. and who is the father? and why your family refuses to take? they not ask you about who is he?

Most Helpful Girl

• With hearing this kind of news, @Punkycreation500, it doesn't sound as though there is any Thrill... Kill joy instead.
    Take the Bull by the horns and go see Social Services. If you Decide to keep the baby, you are going to Need all of the Help you can get. They will best Assist you here, dear.
    However, before doing anything, please, talk again to your Loved Ones and tell them that the Family who Prays together, Stays together."
    Good luck and my own Blessings. xx

Thank you for the Vote of Confidence, and hoping you are okay. xx

What Guys Said 1

• Call children's services. Your health is potentially threatened.

What Girls Said 2

• Go yourself.

• Maybe you could find a planned parenthood and ask a friend to drive? Or you drive. I think you could get free or pretty cheap visits there to make sure your pregnancy goes smoothly