As a parody of Life, and Society in general- how accurate do you think South Park is?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say pretty close. It's crazy, how often they did something and it came out close to the same years later.

What Girls Said 8

• It's pretty accurate.

• South Park is like 90% accurate, 10% being the exaggerated jokes and such. But for the most part they hit the nail right on the head. 10/10 best show ever in my opinion.

• Seems pretty accurate to me. ;P

• Watching it right now haha. Its just a satire on life and current events. I like it

• 95% it's friggin spot on

• Humorously and sadly accurate.

• Nope they cannot

• Never got into that show, watched maybe 2 episodes so i dont know how well it represents life...

What Guys Said 11

• I've only seen the trailer for The Fractured But Whole (video game) and its already the most accurate thing ever, so I imagine the should would be pretty accurate too.

https://youtu.be/fiayfb1rrs0

• Very good actually but a little off about hippies because they really didn't live or gave memories of the 1960s and early 1970s.

• 70% accurate and 30% hyperbole. The point is either slap stick humour for the sake of slap stick humour and if there is a moral it takes the main point highlights it in yellow, ups it to 18 point font and underlines it.

• I love South Park, its parody is pretty accurate but I wouldn't say about life in general. It's social commentaries are more focused on American society since it's an American show dehhh lelz.

• Southpark is 'bae'. I think it's fairly accurate, it depends what all you look at.

• Would you please put a shirt on.

• Accurate to an extent. They do exaggerate a lot of subjects, but obviously for comedic purposes.

• It's a parody: exaggerated thus.

• Never watched so *shrugs*

• As South Park decrees, so it is

• Very. End of discussion