What is your true fear what scares you the most?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't fear none of my enemies
    I don't fear bukkets from uzis
    I've been dealing with something that's worst than these,
    That'll make you fall on our knees mans that's...
    honestly that I won't get "the girl" 😔!!

Um what

Ah, I'd guess your biggest fear is somewhere related to love and loss. Since you seem to not fear most of the usual scary things like bug, heights, deathly style situations lol.

Ya I guess

Most Helpful Girl

• I SHALL NOT REVEAL MY WEAKNESSES!

Okay fine. It's... leeches. I get small panic attacks just looking at pictures of those blood-sucking motherfuckers. I'm fully aware that generally they can't do a person much harm, but I can't help how I feel. It's irrational, I know.

Don't use this information against me.

What Guys Said 21

• My true fear. You want an honest answer?

Yes I do

That's ok, you have the right to your opinion.

Ya sure I guess

• I'm scared of the void, what comes after death. Not scared of dying at all, that's happened too many times, not scared of the unknown because there's just too many possibilities for me to even consider. I'm just terrified of knowing the fact that there is nothing after death, just like how there was nothing before being born. I get mild panic attacks at times and this little existential crisis when I think about it too much, since I know the life I've lived and don't want to leave, living, if you get what I mean. It's stupid since it's something I c an control but it scares me all the same

• @Empatheticlady scares the shit out of me.

• I have Peniaphobia :)

• i have a fear of failure

• Dying alone

• Not getting a girlfriend before highschool ends and having to tell my future son his dad was a loser

• 1. Heights
    2. Being alone for months/life
    3. Unplanned pregnancy

• Ugh losing any body parts lmao scares the shit out of me

• That when I die, I will go to hell which is just a big deep blue ocean, very scary and full of unknown horrors. Jaws anybody?

• death. cause every other fear is based on things that might happen, not on things that do definitely happen.

• Commitment. Just hearing the word sends me into a screaming fit.

• Dying or being trapped in a confined space.

• failing in love life and career

• clowns

• Llamas 😂

• I have too many fears out of anxiety.

• Heights above water, deep water. EEK!

• I am really scared of ghosts, and demons

• America's future.

• That my wife will die and I won't be there with her when she dies to hold her hand.

What Girls Said 12

• That I will be too focused on the future for myself, and reaching my own life goals that I will forget about the little things (like family, friends, hobbies) and lose connection with them.

• I'm scared of love. I thought being in love was the best thing ever, but turns out it hurts and it's scary as hell. Never going through this again

It is scary, and very painful when it doesn't work out and you've committed to somebody fully but they don't commit back, doesn't mean it isn't worth it though. All the good times and happiness and joy they can bring you is well worth it, and you can learn things along the way, your own flaws and what to improve on in general and such.

• I hate clowns and hate being told I am not good enough for something but I will put up with creepy clowns and being told I am not good enough all day everyday just as long as I don't lose my family.

• I have emetophobia.. so I'm terrified of throwing up, seeing it, hearing it, the stomach flu.. you name it. But I'm doing therapy to help & it's so far helped quite abit; as I am able to say "throw up" & the other terms (puke, etc) whereas I couldn't before. Hahahaha. But yeah; that scares me the most.

• Losing the ones I love..

• i have a coulpe of fears like to cockroaches but my fear is to be stuck on a car while there's water around me

• Death.

• Its rejection for me, I really don't deal well with it at all.

• Gravity x 1000000000!!!

• Tiny dogs.

• Being alone forever

• dying alone