Which of these sites attracts the lowest class of Women?

• GaG
    3% (1)30% (6)13% (7)Vote
  • Yahoo Answers
    9% (3)5% (1)8% (4)Vote
  • Topix
    12% (4)5% (1)9% (5)Vote
  • Tumblr
    39% (13)30% (6)36% (19)Vote
  • Buzzfeed
    9% (3)25% (5)15% (8)Vote
  • Reddit
    6% (2)0% (0)4% (2)Vote
  • Other
    22% (7)5% (1)15% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|10

Most Helpful Girl

• I WAS STUCK BETWEEN TUMBLR AND BUZZFEED! GAAAH THEY'RE BOTH SO EQUALLY CANCEROUS.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Buzzfeed. Fuck that, Liberal, sub-culture catering click-bait bullshit. At least on GAG it's shits and gigs for the most part, that site has some of the stupidest shit I've ever seen. OMG! Totes ma gotes! 20 Reasons Why Channing Tatum's Cock Is Healthier Than Kale. Get outta here thirsty bitches.

1|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I've seen some pretty shitty and extreme stuff on reddit before, from both feminazi's and mgtow's. I remind myself not to go there too often, too low of people there. Also some on tumblr, but I don't follow such blogs so I barely see any of the shitty stuff but I do know the crazy people are on there blurting all kinds of bullshit.
    Also let me add - youtube comments. 😂

0|2
    0|0
  • 4chan

1|2
    0|0
  • I feel like everyone's in unanimous agreement that Tumblr/Buzzfeed attracts the lowest class of women lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know, ask yo mama

1|2
    0|2
  • i've heard tumblr is pretty bad

0|1
    0|0
  • Honestly, I've seen scum of both genders on most of these sites. Reddit seems to be a haven for crazy men's righrs enthusiasts and Tumblr seems to attract insane feminists and anyone else who is extremely easily offended.

0|1
    0|0
  • Dunno, ask your dad where he met your mom

2|0
    0|0
  • G@G, obviously.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 9