What do you use to shower with?

I usually just use a bar of soap/body wash and my hands xD I find using a wash cloth every day dries my skin out. Every once in a while I will use a scrubbing brush to exfoliate.

I recently got in a debate with my friend over whether it was better to use a wash cloth or not (3 AM conversation lol). All I'm saying is I smell a lot better than he does lmao xF

• Hands, soap to skin
  • Wash cloth
  • Loofah/sponge
  • Scrubbing pad/brush
Loofahs and sponges are the worst, they are breeding grounds for bacteria xF

Most Helpful Guy

• None of the above. A watering can so I can water the garden at the same time. Bit chilly in winter. :-8

Most Helpful Girl

• I make my own loofahs. You can buy a whole yard of illusion netting for less than $1, and that's enough to make 4 or 5 normal loofahs, or 2 loofahs with handles (if you aren't as good at reaching yr back).

I mean... since these homemade loofahs literally end up costing less than a quarter apiece (and take less than 2 minutes to make), I just toss 'em as soon as they start to accumulate the slightest smell.
    But, if you reallyreallyREALLY wanted to sanitize them, you could just soak them in a bleach solution (1/4 cup bleach per 1 gallon of water) for 10-15 minutes, and then either put them through the dishwasher (if you have one) or else just wash them with yr white laundry.

You can sanitize sponges, too, although that generally requires puttting them in the microwave after you bleach them. Would I want to use my microwave for food after that? ehhhhh...

In my experience... Not only are wash cloths inferior to loofahs in terms of actual cleansing, but you also have to use WAY more shower gel to get the same cleaning effect. So, wash cloths are also more wasteful of resources overall.

What Guys Said 18

• I think the wash cloth gives you a better scrubbing, especially on your face where you have a lot of pores that need cleansing. And if you are cleaning well, using a wash cloth will not cause you to dry out any more.

• I wash my face with a cloth in front of the mirror

• Then you accomplish what I was talking about. I use the wash cloth on my face in the shower, but don't use the cloth on the rest of me.

• Hands, soap to skin and a brush.

• Soap

. using my hands with the soap

• Hands, a bar soap, shampoo and conditioner. I'm the most basic botch their is.

• I just use my hands.. it's so much simpler and gets the job done just as well..

• Some soap.. some lubbe.. and my giant dildo.

• My hands, obviously :p
    Sometimes I use gloves to scrub.

• Water..

• hands and shower gel

• i use soap and sometimes i use shower gel when im out of soap

• Hands

• I like using @Raymond_Reddington's mom's tongue. She'll leave you squeaky clean 👍

• Head, shoulders , feet and toes, feet and toes

• What do you use to wash your butthole?

• Hands, soap to skin

• Whatever that pinkish soap is at the gym.

• My girlfriend's teenage sister ever since my girlfriend got pregnant

• Ideally, shampoo, conditioner, bodywash, and a girl with big tits!

What Girls Said 9

• loofah :)

• I use an exfoliating glove and put on lotion afterwards so my skin doesn't dry out

• I use a loofah. Walkin' on the wild side.

• I've got a natural loofah, I use body wash on all of my body and then use soap on the hot spots. I get a new one a lot because we have a drawer full of natural loofahs, they're rougher than other loofahs but scrub waay better.

• I'm the same with you.
    Too much effort to use a wash cloth lol

• My hands with soap first everywhere, then, a loofah with shower gel everywhere.

• Loofahhh

• Hands.

• A sponge & body wash. I replace the sponge once a week.