Do guys like outgoing girls more or cute shy ones?

I just wanna know what your opinion on this.

Most Helpful Guy

• I believe it really depends on the guy. Being myself an introvert, I'm not too confortable with outgoing party animals or truly free girls that just tend to get to my personal area by asking stuff like "Tell me about yourself". I'm too shy for that and that just makes me feel uneasy. But I'd imagine an extrovert to enjoy the open, direct attitude. For me, it's personally cute, shy girls (and above 18, duh...). This style lets me get to know each other softly and gently. This way nobody has to open up totally from the first date. So yeah, shy and cute for me.

Most Helpful Girl

• You'll never find a accurate answer here coz every guy has a different preference compared to the other and for different reasons. So the only way to know is to ask the person you want rather than someone who you'll probably NEVER meet coz they might tell you outgoing but the guy you like doesn't like more outgoing girls and vice versa. The fact that it varies depending on an individual makes it that much harder to know which one is right.

What Guys Said 14

• Cute shy ones that know how to be dirty in private!

• Either one but a preference for the latter.

• Somewhere in the middle leaning more towards the outgoing. Reason being is because I used to be shy and know what it takes to overcome that.

• Being approached by a girl is incredible if it's done correctly. No drunk flirting, more "I know what I want, and I want you".

With shy girls, it's not always easy to tell if she's worth the effort. If there are no signs of reciprocation, why bother?

• It all depends on the guy, we all have our own preferences.

• cute shy ones are more attractive to me

• Eh, I guess inbetween? Like Shy ones are cool to talk to sometimes, however it gets bothersome when you have nothing to talk about, so i rather a outgoing I guess

• Cute, shy

• Cute girls as they are cute.

• Cute shy ofc

• between them but near to shy

• i like both but if i HAVE to chose hmm i will chose the outgoing one

• Both because I'm an ambivert

• cute shy but not fake cute shy. the real deal.

What Girls Said 4

• I like shy! But I'm a girl. Lol

• They like cute, shy ones, but because outgoing girls are easier to get, they choose them.

• cute shy girls are more fun

• Guys are all different, but most guys like to see a girl be her own person, and do what makes her happy. Guys like confidence (in my experience). So no mater what you do, do it for yourself.