Would you rather have 10 million dollars or 10 more years of life?

This poll is about money and live. What do you want? to live or be rich?

• 10 million dollars
  • 10 more years of life

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 20

• 10 million. I'd rather have a slightly shorter but significantly easier life - with money that I can use to improve the lives of others and my family - than a longer life that's not as enjoyable.

• It simply depends. If I had 10 million I would use that money to help get my mother a proper headstone for her grave, some money to my family and friends whom I see is deserving of it. And the rest would be to pay for college, and start living my life and pursuing the career I want. The rest would go to charity and the unfortunate, and some will be saved up in the bank and would still work to add into it.

• 10 million and I go shopping @ expensive stores!

• I don't understand the obsession with wealth or long life. But I guess I chose A because I really don't want to be alive longer than I have to

• 10 million dollars lol, quality over quantity.

• yeah but you die after getting the 10 million.

@Levin hahaha are you sure because I'm a grade 4 in ninjutsu, I'd love to fight this man but I don't wanna accidentally break his back bones lol

He's not the one who breaks his bones when he stubs his toe ;) He's strong, check the vids. Most people in their 20s can't do that stuff!

• With 10 million I could do everything I've ever wanted to do so I wouldn't mind cutting 10 tears off. My family has a long life expectancy anyway.

• and why is it that your family has a long life expectancy?

No I'm sure my great grandparents traveled, they had a lot of kids and settled down. The average life expectancy in NZ is 81 compared to the US where its 78. Now my grandad is 72 and my grandma is turning 70 in a couple of weeks. Both of them are just as healthy and just as active as I.

really that's great.

• Going to die either way, I may ss well take the money and do as much as I can, donate, spend it on my health too to prolong it etc.

• DEPENDING on when I would die. assuming later in life I choose money

• lol if i were to die now then there is no point in having the 10 million dollars?

• 10 million dollars, need the money

• Yh but you can take the miney and get operations and whatnot to live longer! But then I'd take the money and give it to family and friends.

• 10 years of life

• 10 million would buy enough healthcare and medications to prolong your life so I choose A

• I don't want too much money for myself, only if I can help others with it. I don't want to be a person with like a mansion and shit that like no one lives in

• 10 million

• Years

• If I pick 10 mil, does it mean I die now?

• omg if you asked me this you must be very smart and yeah of course you die now.

• :( I don't want to die at 27.

• when do you want to die?

• when I'm old with medical problems I doubt I'll want to live 10 more years.

• You know that
    10 years life

• I'm good with neither. I'm pretty simple and def. don't want to live forever. I don't fear death and don't want to live past the point that is meant for me. the money would be good for kids school and paying off everyone in my lifes houses and cars and getting my husband a new (very simple and cheap) car but I feel like things don't usually work that way... mo money mo problems. I like thigns as they are. Life is good!!

What Guys Said 27

• kind of depends on when i would die. like if i was going to die tomorrow i'd want 10 more years. but if it's more like you were going to die at 75... would you want 10 more years on top of that or 10 million i'll take the 10 mill every day

• Give me 10 years and I will show you how I earn 10 millions in that period of time! 😎

• you were already given 21 years and i don't see you having 10 million

• There's so much difference in the capabilities of a 5 yo vs 50 yo person.

• first of all I would not take any money I haven't earned. I will work to make that money. So I need time not money. Some people are really dumb to choose money over time. When real money is time... you get paid for your time. Well as you can see from the polls 80% of the future generation will be poor as hell and suffer in debt while other 20% will be rich. Exactly like how the world is right now. People that are crazy over money are the ones that always dream and are in need of money while its the successful people that use make their time valuable to become that rich person.

• If I could extend my 20's for another 10 years I'll take that. If you mean adding on 10 years when I'm old and senile, no ty I'll take the money.

• I would have more of "life" if I had 10 million.

• the question is asking that if you are to die now and you get to make this choice what will you choose?

• How can I die now if one of the choices is 10 more years added to my already existing life?

• Fuck 10 years. With 10 million, I could do done the same thing and more I would of down with those 10 years. Baka.

• On your deathbed, if I offered you another 10 years, for 10 million... what do you think you'd pick?

• It's easily the 10 million assuming the 10 years just adds to a normal life span. Since the money would vastly improve the years of your life where you can take advantage of it.

• Those last ten years of life aren't that pleasant usually.

• 10 milli easily! I'd make the most out of my time left and I'll enjoy life more with the extra millions!

• Quality of life > quantity of life

• İmagine u r billioner now say me may u gain 10 more year for rest of ur life with giving all of ur wealthy? I dont think so.. The years can not be buy by anything. Life is important money is nothing. Lets gather whole people in world. Can u become an immortal when u pay all of ur money?

• I can do more things with money in less time

• At least with 10mil you can invest 75% of it, make money with your money, and still have 2.5mil to live on for a few years.

• I would take the $10 million, so that I could enjoy whatever time I have left.

• i probably won´t earn 10 million in 10 years so i´d rather go for 10 million :P

• 10 million dollars, easy choice

• the money

• 10 years longer life. 10 million is too much money, I don't need that much.

• Having 10 million dollars would probably prolong my life anyway, so I guess I would go for that.

• With 10 million, I can definitely take a slightly shorter life if it'll be much easier

• Why would I want the 10 million if I wasn't going to live to enjoy it?

• I need to know how much i'd live first.

• trick question. if you're rich you'd wanna live forever.

• 10 mil I guess

• 10 more years of life

• this isn't even a question... give me the money