Is your monthly salary enough for you?

3mo ...
3mo ...,

Most Helpful Girl

• I would suppose it depends on your lifestyle. When I made $35,000 it was just enough. I thought if I made more I would save more but when I started making $45,000 I realized I wanted more. When I started making $65,000 I wanted more. Now I'm making $75,000 and I want more lol. Never enough but it's all about the lifestyle. Now of course I get by but I want more to support my ever growing lifestyle.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• Eh, it gets me by.

• Eh, I could use some more to help pay off loans.

• right now it is... i'd need more to live comfortably though and build a life. thats why im going to school

• I have no salary. I'm an independent contractor. If I put in the work I make great money.

Your earnings from prostitution don't count

@GrapeJuice you're really stupid: number 1, it isn't prostitution and considering that's illegal you should watch your stupid mouth when you use words you don't understand.

Number two, why the fuck wouldn't they count? That's just dumb. All he asked about was earnings and I probably make more than 95% of people on this board.

Go back to Lebanon with that shit Mohammed

Lmfaoooo

• Nope :(

• yeah it's enough

What Guys Said 7

• No, it's not at all enough.

• It is, but that's basically it. Enough.

• At the moment it isn't.

• I get by...

• Not anymore

• No. If it were, I wouldn't be on G@G right now.

• it'll never be enough