Which Olympic sport is the LEAST appealing to you?

You can find a list of all Olympic sports here
http://bit.ly/2bbRtbc

For me it's definitely equestrian...

I meant summer Olympic games but feel free to include winter sports too :P
3mo *bump*

Most Helpful Girl

• Golf. Just, ick.

If I'm ever to watch it. It'd be the weightlifting that I watch. ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• shooting. in my opinion it´s not a sport at all. you can be a fat unflexible swine and still be good as shooting. this is not "olympic" to me. "olympic" should stand for display great physical fitness. sure shooting takes a lot of practice but it has nothing to do with physical fitness. pretty much same with archery.

What Girls Said 54

• Badminton and table tennis interest me the least. Lol

I'm most interested in indoor volleyball and beach volleyball. :)

• Probably the weight lifting or cycling events.

• Watching golf really doesn't appeal to me :p I think most sports always have a bit of fun but damn golf is just boring to watch, perhaps playing it is different though I've never tried.

• For me its table tennis and weight lifting. The equestrian sports are my favourite especially the 3 day eventing and dressage. The riders have not only their nerves to contend with they have to keep their horses settled and calm too which is no mean feat when you're riding a horse which weighs between 500-650lbs and is at peak fitness, the skill alone in dressage which requires accuracy, impulsion and control but yet requires suppleness and a relaxed horse is difficult.

• To be honest, I don't really follow the Olympics :/ lol

• Synco swimming but there's other sports that shouldn't be there golf and tennis are probably the main ones

• How about everything!

• Won't be watching the golf I can tell you that.

• All interest me except for canoe and rugby.
    I like most sports but I can't stand; Baseball, American Football and Rugby. They Bore me to DEATH.

• You don't like American football, 😭
      😨she's the 👿lol.

• Well played @Asker. Had a good laugh about that response :D

• I just want to exonerate my name, I'm not one of those pissed of Americans. It's okay if y'all don't like football, I have plenty of friends who are going to hell too. 😉

• Ugh probably weightlifting, I just really don't think this is a sport and it looks ridiculous..

• I dont enjoy watching weightlifting much either but im still impressed by their strength and power. Why dont you consider it a sport and why do you think it looks ridiculous? I agree that its really boring to watch though.

• @mattty Football requires speed, power. agility and endurance

• Ugh, Basketball.

My favorite is Gymnastics, and Swimming. I don't watch any others tbh.

• Shooting

• Definitely ribbon dancing for me. I like watching volleyball and gymnastics the most.

• I love the Olympics and enjoy most sports, but I cannot stand golf and I really do not care for basketball, either.

My favorite is rugby.

• Golf and table tennis... Hilarious...

• Gonna go with water polo.

• I like equestrian :P
    I did a bit when I was young but fell and almost broke my back so I stopped
    I don t like golf though

• "I was young but fell and almost broke my back so I stopped"
      why does this not surprise me lol xD

• what do you mean? XD

• I don't know... xD
      I read it and thought... that doesn't surprise me.

which is odd because you're really sporty. I guess it has to do with what you told me about how you were when you were younger... :P

• probably equestrian for me too, alight the jumping stuff is OK.

And also, the rhythmic gymnastics and synchronized swimming is boring as hell to me.

• Totally syncro swimming.. its what little girls do in the pool at home with their friends.. hardly olympic to splash around like a drowning turkey with a peg on your nose is it?

• Totally agree equestrian isn't a sport its just stupidity. Trampoline is pretty dumb too.

• Basketball, I have nightmares about basketball. 😥

• Shooting

• Water polo. And golf. Like what the fuck is that about? I don't get it.

• equestrian, it sucks

• Golf, archery, cycling. #Snoozefest

Favs: track & field and swimming

• Probably golf, then weight lifting are least favorite.

I only watch certain events during the Olympics.

• I would say Golf and then Rugby. Golf is boring and Rugby it's too aggressive for my taste.

• For this, the weight lifting. But all around, I don't like winter Olympics at all.

• the ones where the guys aren't hot and aren't showing skin

• Um Wrestling -.- watching da gives me a boner so I rather not watch it at all lol

• i pretty much only catch the swimming stuff, always by chance

• More from Girls
    24

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 34

• The thing where they toss the big teakettle then sweep the ice in front of it has to take the cake.

• I was talking about summer games but okay haha... my fault for not saying that explicitly lol

• When I think Olympics I think giant teakettle.

• Cycling
    Equestrian
    Fencing
    Golf
    Rugby
    Sailing
    Water Polo

And probably a lot more.. I've always watched them before.. but this year, I don't even have the urge to turn on the TV. Also, I think "normal" sports lose their importance in there, like football, or basketball and such. Because we just had the european and American cups.

• yeah equestrian is pretty boring.

• I'm with ya on that one. Equestrian is boring as shit and I don't know how anyone can possibly find that exciting.

My favorite is basketball and an argument can be made that it's boring as well because Team USA is straight up murking the competition :)

• Table tennis probably or equestrian like you said.

The cycling course was the BEST route I've ever seen.

• Equestrian for sure. If I would of known there was a shooting competition I would of tried out lol. Could easily win that.

• I like it. Will not down-vote, however, I will not up-vote either. Stale mate, punk!

• @Smmyskittles lol I use to shoot trap. The dude who won was from Kuwait but and independent. Definitely could of beat him lol.

• Equestrian and sailing.
    But olympic fencing getting pretty dull too, I know there is a good deal of strategy going into it, but the visual experience is little more than watching two people trying to slap each other with a floppy toothpick before the other one does, which takes about half a second on average.

• Tennis, Badminton, Golf, Rowing... all very boring sports in my opinion.

• Everything that involves boats on water.

• Equestrian and most team sports.

• I like all of them tho XD

• The whole Olympic event became quite unappealing to me ever since I moved to USA. Before, we could see all the sports that most of the world plays. Now, in US, all we see is those sports where US is participating and if they are good at it. I don't even follow Olympics any more.

• Football (soccer)
    The World Cup is the leading international competition for football, Olympus is just a less interesting version

• Personally I find judo to be pretty boring

• Honestly, every Olympic sport. I like the NFL, NBA, NHL, even the MLB, but Olympic sports aren't for me. Most aren't team sports and the ones that are the teams are thrown together so half assed the competition level just isn't that high.

• Ski jumping

• Shooting... how is that a sport?

• Water polo

• Trampoline

• I love sports, but I don't care too much for BMX, Golf or Grass Hockey to be honest.

• All except basketball

• Definitely shooting

• Lol Golf

• Equestrian as well.

• is it curling even an olympic discipline or at least a proper sport?
    ridicolous as hell

• The winter Olympics

• The whole event is boring lmao

• Golf. Definitely golf

• Men's diving... Sausages everywhere 😂😂😂

• running

• More from Guys
    4