Do you know how to play any instruments?

I only know how to play the viola and the ukulele. What about you?
And for those who don't know what ukulele is, I posted a mini video of a girl playing one...

• Yes, one instrument
  • Yes, two or three
  • Nope
  • I know how to put my fist in my mouth...Do you know how to play any instruments?
3mo Wow. a lot of talented people!

Most Helpful Guy

• Yep, I taught myself some instruments (in this order) clarinet/bass clarinet, drums (drumset + djembe + various other percussion instruments), electric bass, guitar (electric + acoustic), keyboard. That being said, I have different skill levels in each. I wrote a long-as-crap mytake over drums awhile ago too lol
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a23968-drum-drums-for-dum-dums-a-guide-to-teaching-yourself-drums

It should be noted that I don't really play clarinet anymore because I frankly do not like the breath-based sort of instruments. They aren't particularly fun for me to play. I only did it for the purposes of high school band. I'm almost surely straight up garbage at it now even though I remember the notes for it. I'm also not great at keyboard either since I started it recently.

However, I think I'm good at drums. I'm not pro by any means, but I can at least do Dream Theater songs and some Erra stuff now. :D

Most Helpful Girl

• B and D lol

What Guys Said 20

• i play guitar and piano
    know how to play bass guitar and trumpet

• trumpet, guitar, I'm learning piano, and I will eventually learn how to play the lute.

• Former first chair violinist, get at me san 😎🎻

• I could play guitar but I suddenly did not want to touch stringed instrument.
    So play piano mainly.

• Technically I can play almost all the single reed instruments, because all of them are almost the same. So, it would be a lot higher than three.

• I can play the cello

• French horn, trumpet, and guitar

• I'm a skilled guitar player. I would like to learn to play the piano again though.

• i learned piano for six years but never progressed in a grade, but i've been meaning to get a guitar and start learning that, i like both, but i want to take on the challenge of a guitar

• I play the guitar (both electric and acoustic), keyboard, ukulele and cowbell.

• i voted D :D

• i can play guitar. i have a normal guitar, a electrical one and a Spanish one.

• I can only play a playstation. Fck xbox!

• I can play my stereo pretty well. lol
    I can play a Kazoo and a Pandiero some.

• piano

• no that would be stupid!

• drums & guitar

• Yes, two or three

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 12

• I can play a guitar. I want to say i'm good at it but i only play it around friends and I don't know if they're just saying it.

• like 2-4

• I play the flute, keyboard and some tin whistle.

• Yes, a few instruments. Piano, xylophone, clarinet and flute.

• Yes and more than two or three.

Violin, guitar, sing, piano, ukelele and I can keep a good bass line.

• Some.

• Yes, I can play the Piano, Flute & harp

• The flute and Piano

• I know how to play the piano and the violin.

• I wanted to but I'm too uncoordinated for that :/

• For some fucking reason everyone had to learn to play the recorder in fourth grade

• Alto sax, piano, melodica, harmonica, accordion