What's one thing that you wish you could change about yourself?

If there was ONE thing that you could change about yourself, what would it be and why?

Me: I wish I could change my hair texture to a more softer texture. I have course hair and while I do embrace it, it's very hard to maintain and I'm very tender-headed. I feel if I had a softer grade of hair, I wouldn't look to chemicals, I wouldn't suffer so much when I'm combing it and I wouldn't have to worry about overly expensive hair appointments.

Most Helpful Guy

• I wish I had a great natural singing voice. With that, I could actually sing any songs I write and wouldn't have to get others to sing them for me. I can learn a million new instruments, but I'm restricted in how well I can train my voice to perform. In the end of the day, voice is primarily genetic.

Because of my inability to have great vocals, I'm almost doomed to be in the back of a band-- never being a frontman.

• You can take vocal classes.

• True true. I was saying that although I know I have potential to be better at vocals than I currently am-- I just have lower potential than I'd like to have, if that makes sense.

• It does make sense and I feel that way also. Thing is, if you're not naturally gifted at it, it just means you have to work harder. It's certainly not impossible and you'll find many of these celebrities aren't all so gifted once you hear them live lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would like to have a larger chest I guess, to be totally honest. Not that there is anything wrong with mine now, just sayin.

What Guys Said 9

• I wish I could be attractive so I could have a girlfriend.

• That I'd be able to "read" the "signs of flirting" better. All in all, I'm good with everything else.

• my disorder: dyslexia, which i am cursed with my whole life

• Have you tried keratin shampoo? it's cheaper than actually getting a keratin treatment. I have this keratin shampoo and it smoothens & straightens my hair.

Do you have course hair? You can put all the keratin in the world... course hair is course hair lol. Course is not the same as thick either!

• Overthinking, cause then I can be as careless as I can be.

• Wish I was more dominant and assertive

• i want to be taller

• I would like to be a little taller even though I'm not short I would still like to look over everyone

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 8

• I wish I had better patience.

• I'd change my height so i'm 5'6 and not 5'8

• More voluminous hair

• Too fiery for my own good sometimes. There's an intensity inside of me that I struggle to control.

• I would make myself shorter lol

Taller women become models

Welcome to the Internet. People here are all of nothing. Don't let it get to you. 5'9 is not that tall, I've known women a lot taller than that. Most men I know are past 5'9 anyway and that is not something to be ashamed of.

Yeah that's true. I just gotta learn to embrace it and have more confidence about it. Growing up, it always sucked being the tallest girl in the class lol

• I would just get a whole new body nd face haha

• My entire face 😂

• Be sexier