What type of smile or (teeth) do you find more attractive? 😁?

😁 take a look at Mona Lisa with her sexy smile😁😁!!!
What type of smile or (teeth) do you find more attractive? 😁!?
So what do you like? 😁!!

• Big noticeable teeth (teeth are visible as soon as the mouth opens) don't need to smile wide to be visible.
  • Big but not very noticeable teeth (need to smile wide for teeth to be visible)
  • Small noticeable teeth (with a regular smile you can see the teeth)
  • Small hardly noticeable teeth (even when you smile the teeth are hardly ever seen)

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• small noticeable teeth, i'd like to reinforce my opinion on the fact that i've worked with my mother in Oral Implantology and Dental Prosthetic's for some time and have seen a lot of patients with very different smiles and sizes of teeth, big teeth that are noticeable right as you crack a smile are distracting, while smaller teeth are easier on the eyes

Distracting? In a bad way?

I kind of find it more attractive😁!! But they have to be clean of course 😂!!

- blind and the infection was on its way to her brain before she actually went to a hospital, we thought the australian dental association called us because we thought she wanted to sue us for whatever reason even though we warned her countless times even on her email, but instead we found out that they called us to find out if she was legible for her life insurance policy or the lawsuit she had planned against us, both were made null and void by them after they heard our story and she was then treated by dozens of doctors in australia with a massive medical bill waiting for her afterwards.

Clearly You're missing the point...

What Guys Said 1

• Looks like a horse mouth

Lmao

I see, an honest answer lol funny

Hahaha hey!!! She looks super sexy smile!!😁!!!

What Girls Said 3

• Ironically, Mona Lisa smiled like that because she had terrible teeth.

😨!! Wot?😨! She has amazing teeth 😒what you talking about 😁!!!

• Ahaha I love Mona Lisa's smile!

I like big teeth that are not very noticeable.