Which country's president do you hate or dislike the most?

These are the presidents of the strong countries Which one Do you hate or dislike the most?

• US Barack Obama (Left wing Liberal)Which country's president do you hate or dislike  the most ?
  • Germany Angela Merkel (Right wing Conservative Christian Democrat)Which country's president do you hate or dislike  the most ?
  • France François Hollande (Left wing Social Democrat)Which country's president do you hate or dislike  the most ?
  • Britain Theresa May ( Right wing Conservative )Which country's president do you hate or dislike  the most ?
  • Russia Vladimir Putin ( Right wing Russian Conservative ) Which country's president do you hate or dislike  the most ?
  • Turkey Recep T. Erdoğan ( Right wing Religious Conservative)Which country's president do you hate or dislike  the most ?
  • Other ( Comment pls)
3mo ...

Most Helpful Girl

• Bashar Al Assad.
    Netanyahu
    Putin but I have mixed feeling towards him

Assad is actually a decent guy and Netanyahu is a puppet of the religious right wing.

@QuestionMan The whole Middle East will become wealthy and advanced once we git rid of our dictators and as soon as western forces stop getting, directly and indirectly involved in our countries. Once these 2 are eradicated terrorism will naturally die out and we can do it without having to adopt foreign liberal western views.

I highly doubt that. If the West pulls out, the terrorists will win. The West wants Jordan, Egypt, Saudi Arabia and the other nations in the region to contribute land troops to fight Daesh but they don't want to. In Jordan after the pilot was burned alive and the country carried out air strikes there were massive protests in favour of Daesh and against the West. After that the air strikes stopped.
      The Saudi's are known for funding Daesh and Egypt is only to some extent involved in Libya.

If the West pulls out, you will have someone come to power that will install Sharia law and force all women to wear niqabs.

You've lived in France haven't you?
      What's wrong with liberal values?
      Liberal values go hand in hand with democracy.

Most Helpful Guy

• The ones that don't do shit for their country in third world countries

What Girls Said 7

• Angela Merkel is a piece of shit. Francois Hollande is also pretty bad. Both are shit.

@harabi why is that?

@harabi at least he's not president of some piece of shit country like Bulgaria or macendonia that's next to Russia and just is stupid

• Option A is the biggest piece of shit on the list! Lying communist bastard!

• Venezuela's.

• Temer and Dilma, they are horrible

• Francois Hollande 😂

• french

• Where's Manuel Valls?

he's prime minister of france not president

What Guys Said 31

• Obama: He's fine. I'm not a fan of him (too conservative for my taste) but overall, he's not doing a bad job. Could be worse.

Angela Merkel: I have great respect for this lady. Contrary to most other people here who only heard about her recently due to the refugee crisis, I actually know something about her politics because I live right next to Germany and I watch and read a lot of German news. Merkel is far too conservative for me but what I like about her is that she's a very fair and decent politicians. She's one of the very few conservatives who don't care about personal gains and profits. From seeing her politics for the past 10 years, I can tell that Merkel genuinely cares about her country and her people and though she might not always do the right thing, she clearly tries hard to do the right thing. Also, she is a fierce supporter of the European humanitarian tradition.

François Hollande is a nice guy with good political opinions but he's a terrible leader. I feel like Hollande is the right person to sit in a café with and have a fun and interesting talk with. He's not the right person to be president of France however. He means well but he doesn't act well.

Theresa May: Don't know her enough yet to make a judgement. I'll probably not like her.

Putin vs. Erdogan: These two are both pretty big assholes. However, if I had to choose one, I'd go with Putin. The difference between the two is that I assume Putin to be a pretty smart man, while Erdogan seems rather dumb. So, the fact that a smart man chooses to intentionally harm his country and the majority of his people weighs especially heavy on the negative side.

• Other. Namely, this guy: media.gettyimages.com/.../equatorial-guineas-president-teodoro-obiang-nguema-mbasogo-attends-picture-id463000160

Look him up. He's the longest-serving presidential dictator in the world, and he's a real piece of work, almost as much as his late uncle was. And his son's following in Daddy's footsteps...

by the way, Obama isn't a left-wing Liberal by any stretch of the imagination. He's a centrist at most, and a mild right-winger by the world's standards.

And Theresa May would have got a lot more votes in this poll if you'd put her down as what she herself asserts she is, a 'Right wing Conservative Feminist'

• not a fan of assad

I guess no one fan of him he's a killer

he should be #1 on the list or very close to it. we can hate a lot of leaders for their politics but few are actively committing genocide

• Barack Hussein Obama, the muslim, is the worst mistake the United States of America ever made. Your unborn grand kids will be paying for the things he has done and keeps doing.

People in Russia say Vladimir Putin is like a father figure to them. He is not the bad guy our liberal media makes him out to be.

Pretty sad when the Russian president gets higher scores than our own. However, each earned it.

• They are all aweful except for Putin who at least has strong leadership and done something positive for his country in the time he was active. All other countries went downhill when these "leaders" were in charge except for May - but she already indirectly declared she would take a shit on what the people want by stating she is strongly pro EU.

• I dont support Erdogan and his ideology, but He isn't the president I hate most. I dont know I just dont like any other countries Presidents, I dont like mine aswell. In here Erdoğan is mostly disliked by Kurds and some fools who are against religion and dislike Ottoman Empire.

Disliked by Kurds cause we are not letting them establish a country in our borders for like 40 years :D They gave especially big casualties in few years. And some others are against İslam and dont show respect to peoples believes.

I myself dont support Erdogan cause he isn't democratic and modern, he is a patriot but he acts like he wants to bring sheria and I dont like that.

Erdogan deifinitely is not to be hated like in that poll, especially when Merkel is there.

@Latinamoon can't reply from his opinion cause that monkey yucel_eden blocked me and he propably scared to see his buddies dead-meats in our future conversations :D He said "PKK is Controlling cities" but got rekt after seeing videos of our soldiers cleaning them and hanged Turkish flags on buildings which shows cities are clearly ours and kurds are no more :D

Nah dude they dont kill our soldiers, thats not even a war. Cause wars only happens at battlefields you can't call "terrorist actions" as a war like planting bombs around and shooting on citizens. But ofcourse this is a conflict and it goes from both side, happily when 1 martry goes from us these Monkeys send at least 10 carrions to the other side :D According to some sources at least 5.000 Kurdish terrorists have been eliminated this year, cause of operations made at East ;)

• Putin is tied with Erdogan.
    Both are fascist dictators who are only in power because their removal would lead to a civil war.

• Merqel obviously. Germany is always home for terrorist supporters.

Thumbs up. I'm questioning why they labelled her a Right-wing, Christian Conservative. She's a progressive if anything. I assume this person is from Europe based on their choices and definitions, as European Conservatism is different than American Conservatism.

• Netanyahu. Genocidal maniac.

• Most of the people on this list are pretty horrible people to be honest with you.

• I don't even know who Theresa May is, but she randomly became PM for some reason. Whoever she is.

• Angela Merkel is a complete disgrace.

• Putin is pure evil

• i dont like any of them.

• If you didn't vote for Erdogan/Other you seriously have to catch up with the world politics.

Did you mean if you didn't vote for erdogan or other you are ignorant about politics ?

Pretty much.
      Merkel/Hollande vs people like Mugabe, Zuma, Maduro and most of the dictators in Africa or Middle East?
      Please.

• Merkel is garbage and a traitor to her own people. she's also a weak leader and no not because she's a woman, she's just weak.

• America. and Russia.

Russia is corrupt and ALL Russians are corrupt (look at the Olympics).

And the USA is a racist shithole...

• Not gonna hate someone , somewhere and lose my peace of mind.

• Where's Robert Mugabe and George W. Bush?

there's other choice in the poll pick it and comment

• Erdogan and obama are both piece of shit

• Barack 'whitey-hating' Obama.

• Pinoy terrorist president

• Erdogan. I hate him so bad.

Who doesn`t 😂

@Jan1ssary_ I hope you get posted go to Diyarbakir. Die will all your other soldiers.

As for Syria and Iraq, there's British American German and French soldiers there.

Turkey is next. You talk. We divide turkeys

You've been finishing us for 40 years. Every year we say we finish lol

@Jan1ssary_
      You are an disgusting person

But very good at humiliating yourself online.

• How can you forget North Korean and Chinese president?

• Theresa May is not a president, she is a Prime Minister.

yes but britain is a kingdom there is no president there the most powerful person is the prime minister in britain king and queen are symbolic

as far as I know prime minister is the most powerful and authorized person in britain

But the British anthem is "God save the Queen", not "God save the Prime Minister" :D

• Obv Erdogan. Religious jackass.

• From the list Its erdogan no doubt

• Osama Nobama. He golfed his 300th round today.
    Nose to the grindstone?
    Regan was a great golfer. Yet he only golfed 8 times in 8 years, & that was on New Years eve. He said there's too much to pay attention to, to be out golfing.

• I would vote all options except D because I don't know her.

• Erdoğan is a piece of shit. (I can safely say that cuz i don't live in turkey.)

• More from Guys
    1