Hi everyone i'm new here, how are you?

how was your day?
what should i expect from being here?

Most Helpful Guy

• Welcome to GAG! Enjoy your stay!

Most people here are friendly, but watch out for trolls, perves etc.

Ask any question you like, as long as it doesn't break the rules. Feel free to give opinions and comments to other questions. You will soon learn who you can trust and who to avoid.

• Thanks :D

• @Raymond_Reddington Yup! You're right there!

THanks for MHG!

Most Helpful Girl

• Welcome to Girls Ask Guys! :)

My day was good, thanks for asking. How about you?

Well, you'll find some nice people here, smart people, trolls, funny people and the stupid ones.
    Sometimes you'll have to be patient, so you won't get into an argument.
    Other times you'll think: "WTF is this? What am I reading?" "Is this for real"?
    But you also will find some interesting questions that will make you think.
    Anyways, I hope you stay here for a long time :)
    And I also hope you like this website :)

What Guys Said 6

• Welcome, welcome. Every Thursday is Poop Day around here. We all post pictures of our biggest stool of the week, and the winner gets theirs posted on Hillary Climton's Facebook page where she lies about it.

• I'm a troll and a perv. Can I get in those dms? (; Welcome to GAG, hope you find advice to help you out or anything else you may be lookin for.

• welcome, remember not to post your honest opinion about anything otherwise people will get mad and bitchy.

• Don't answer questions about Turkey.

• Questions, answeres, people with dull personalities. You know, the usual. So enjoy yourself and have fun!

• Welcome Lizzie. We're the same age. Maybe you wanna go out sometime? I know this is not a dating site but who cares? XD never mind me. I flirt with a lot of ladies on here lol

What Girls Said 2