Have you ever had a wet dream? What was it?

You don't have to give details if you don't want too obviously, just the context would be fine lol.
There's this particular wet dream that I remember precisely because It was on the beach and involved my crush of the time. I woke up feeling pleasure, confusion and then craaaazy frustration because.. it was just a dream :(

Most Helpful Guy

• I've never had a real wet dream involving nocturnal emissions, probably because I masturbated all the time throughout my youth and from an early age.

Though I did have plenty of sexual dreams leaving me with morning wood. For example, running into a gym in my university and then finding just naked ladies all bent over and ready to sample, like a buffet of naked ladies. After I woke up I had quite the stiffy.

What Guys Said 6

• Yes, I have had a few wet dreams.

• I dreamed when I was 11-12 that I fucked a friend's mom. She was a
    really hot Mexican woman, about 5'0", big tits, nice ass and a very pretty
    face. Damn it felt good !

• Crush at the time aka me Wonder Woman? 😜

Yes I have.

You cought me! When it comes to you babe, wet dreams are all I have. Smh right now :'(
      Care to develop?

Lol I knew it! 😮😘
      My most memorable one was interestin I never saw her face. It was good tho. Lol

• I've had a few wet dreams in my time lol

Hahaha, were you dominating your partner in your dream too or were you too innocent for that back then?

Usually people I actually know.. I used to dream about this one guy in particular, too bad he was married in real life :(

Lol so you secretly want to be a home wrecker

• yes, they are better than porn.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• Omg no joke, and this is so gross, but like two morning ago I had one about the younger Bill Clinton.

It was right before the time I needed to wake up so I was thankfully in somewhat lesser deep REM mode. It was a sex dream but luckily right before we got busy I startled myself awake. it was so weird.

But no I've had full on wet ones and it doesn't really matter or register for long what they are about. All that means is its been too long since I've had sex. They always tend to happen when I have other people staying with me or something so the embarrassment alone from the noises I make is enough to keep me sexually active.

Younger Bill Clinton was hot.. Lmao!!

I never thought so and when I say younger I mean 1992 or so. Still though after the whole impeachment, which I'm old enough to remember, I'm just glad the dream ended with nice things you think he would say and not things you know he actually did say and do.

I forgive him his humanness but I don't want to relive it thank you First Gentleman.

• yes, while asleep not too often but when next to my boyfriend everytime, i don't have the nerve to tell him though, and this usually happens when we're in our local cafe, since i tend to sleep on his shoulder/lap after a long day..

sry it's so embarrassing, I'd like to be anon for this

Do you tell your boyfriend about them?

i haven't the nerve to tell him, but somehow i have a feeling he knows