Perfect name for exotic female character?

Very sultry and elegant. Dark and long hair, almond eyes, tan skin, tall and perfect body. What would you name her?

Updates:
3mo I was thinking Alessandra, Isabella, Bruna... What do you think?

0|0
16|11

Most Helpful Guy

• Rather than asking for a name, it's often better to ask for a sound. Most of the posts here have had the letters S, L, N, or A. Almost all contain a soft A. Basically what this tells you is that the name you should choose should flow smoothly: no hard consonants, and end on a soft letter like A, N, or H. It's often useful to just play around with sounds, creating new names, or accidentally stumbling across existing ones. Get a general length and starting place for a name, and then swap out vowels, consonant groups, and sounds. A name I used for a similar character was Aleera, which I arrived at by just messing with sounds. That's a little fantasy for what you're writing though, I think.

You should try to get the name yourself because naming characters is difficult, and chances are, if you take a name someone else gives you, it'll never quite fit and it'll always bug you. Good luck!

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• When I read the question I was thinking something like Alessandra. Then I opened it up and noticed you were feeling it too. Go for it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea!.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tia Bella

0|0
    0|0
  • Elizabeth Toyoda.

1|0
    0|0
  • Angelique

0|0
    1|0
  • Leilani

1|0
    0|0
  • Adeline

0|0
    1|0
  • n** fucker five thousand

0|0
    0|0
  • Fernanda, Paulina, Paloma, Belinda, Amelia, Alena, Rosalie, Senia, Camila, Natalia, Kali, Anette, Constance, Mariana, lorenza, Maria , Angelina, Ruby, Veronica

0|0
    0|0
  • Kuntrella, assmine, cocky etc.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• Milasandra

1|0
    0|0
  • Adela

1|0
    0|0
  • Jade

1|0
    1|0
  • Bertha

1|1
    0|0
  • Yvette

0|0
    1|0
  • Sulem ( 🔉pronounced: zoo-lem but with an s)
    Ilham (🔉ill-ham)
    Salomé

0|0
    0|0
  • Afrodite

1|0
    0|0
  • ruth... so hot

1|0
    0|0
  • Carla
    ... because your character sounds like she has a reputation of a Carla Bruni

0|0
    0|0
  • Aurora, destiny , egypt

1|0
    0|0
  • Reina

0|0
    0|0
  • *Merrick
    *Ashton
    *Domino
    *Lilly
    *Piper
    *Skye
    *Regan
    *Jessa
    *Lane
    *Paige
    *Odette

0|0
    1|0
  • Asha 😏

0|0
    1|0
  • maybee Sloane, Sage, Anastasia, Natasha

0|0
    0|0
  • Alessandra is nice

1|0
    0|0
  • What's her backstory?

2|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

We don't know much about her past but she tends to seduce old and very wealthy men. Very book smart - history, several languages, literature. She's also quite sadistic and is always planning on things to make other people's lives miserable just for fun.

• Show All
    • 3mo

Or Dangerous Liaisons!

• 3mo

I have never heard of either of those things. Fifty shades of grey was the furthest thing from sexy. Literally a box of chinese take out is sexier than that book/movie. I'm sure your story will be an improvement.