Unicorn utopia, when did we start living in one?

I just read and answered a take on how to prevent men from becoming bitter and it all seemed naïve to me. See, there's two types of people in the world you have type A who have everything, get everything, do all the stuff your suppose to do (like exercise) but are still miserable and find a reason to be bitter about or complain about something. Then you have type B who have nothing, try hard but all that hard work doesn't seem to be paying off, had a horrible childhood but yet somehow they are still happy, content and never complain or get upset about anything.

Which leads one to believe it's not what you have or don't, it's not what you do or don't do, it's about how you choose to look at life and how you handle the obstacles life throws your way. Life is life and the sooner people realize that, the better.

So, when did this become unicorn utopia where everything is perfect?

Most Helpful Guy

• Wait... Did? Doesn't that kind of imply that was in the past?

I agree with you, it's how you deal with what gets thrown at you.

PS. Do you have the link to the take about how to prevent men from becoming bitter? I'm not bitter (the opposite in fact... Long story).

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm B to an extent. Everyone complains now and then. But yes I agree with you

What Guys Said 5

• It's the idealistic dreaming. The habit of looking away from the unpleasant and focusing on nicer things.

Many refuse to mature and harden themselves to life. They think that by growing up they'll have to give up having fun. The kind of, everything else should change so that it's not so hard attitude.

• Duh. Because A has done it all and has nothing left to strive for that matters. Only bullshit second best shit is left.

People B have done nothing but average stuff, which is actually vetted by everyone and therefore almost guaranteed to be good stuff. They never reach the "heights" and don't know how disappointing it is.

• Don't know, I'm still looking for it😊

• "So, when did this become unicorn utopia where everything is perfect?" - the day women destroyed families

• yup this girl has some brain. bitterness is not a matter of achievements or possessions

What Girls Said 0