Need to get back at my brother, for waking me up at 1 in the morning for no reason, suggestions?

It was 1 am last night and I was sleeping, he just randomly opened the door to my room, started talking and opened my window and looked at it.
I NEED PAYBACK.

Most Helpful Girl

• Was he sleeping walking? Lol

I guess have an alarm set up at 2am in the morning in his room MUWAHAHA 😈

Most Helpful Guy

• Just wake him up at 5 in the morning. If he's a night owl and an asshole, then early morning will kill him just as bad as late night does for you.

What Girls Said 22

• Pants him in front of a bunch of friends.

media.giphy.com/media/YfcZKhFs78HwA/giphy.gif

• Shit my little brother did this too me all the time. He also used to wake me up at 2am to make him a peanut butter and jelly.

Maybe just ask him wtf he was doing.

He might have been sleep walking.
    I used to sleep walk. I slept walk right out of the house in the middle of the night when I was 9. I also was sleep walking and had a full on sassy conversation with my aunt and called her a bitch, she was about to way lay me until she realized I was sleep walking.

• Here's a bunch
    mashable.com/.../#ksDVtajne8q1
    My faves would be replacing the cream in Oreos with toothpaste and replacing his toothpaste with mayo.

• Get his phone without him knowing and set multiple alarms to go off at 1am and then every hour through the night. He'll most likely be too sleepy to realise there's more than one alarm.

• Talk to him about it, tell him you don't like that and it upsets you. Tell him never to do it again and tell him if he does it again you will lock your doors and he lose privileges to access your stuff. Something like that

• When your brother is asleep, put whipped cream on both of his hand, then tickle his nose with a feather. He'll try to scratch it, but he'll smudge his whole face with whipped cream... what a sweet revenge! !!

• Hard boil an egg and then throw it at him. He'll think it's a fresh egg. It's funny.

• Hire a friend to randomly walk up to his window and tap on it and run every few minutes for an hour in the middle of the night.

• Are you the guy who's brother smoked weed once and you hated it?
    If that was you, ruin his weed. Like, put a drop of liquid smoke on it XD

I am not that guy, neither me nor my siblings has ever smoked pot

My bad, there was a guy on here who was pissed about that XD
      Drop some wasabi in your brothers mouth while he sleeps.

• Tell him to stop or do the same to him

• Sit on him

• While he's sleeping put his hand in a glas of warm water :P

• Do the same to him.

• Dump a glass of water on him when he's sleeping and do the same exact thing back to him and show him how it felt

• While he's asleep around 1am dump a bucket of ice cold water on him.

• He sounds like me! I love being up @ that time and doing random stuff so much. Just copy him and wake him up.

• Soap in his toothbrush. Did it to my sister, it's nasty, but it works lol

• Put makeup on him and take a picture

• Um make food like pizza and put sour goo in it thumb tack in your hand and give him a high 5 wait till he is sleeping and drag him out Side in his underwear with a shaving cream bra or a actual bra fill his bed with bugs shock lighter or grande

Pants him in front of a hot girl or a girl he likes

U can give him ice cream or cake but put a live worms in it

You could put pink or purple permanent marker on his lips like lip gloss

• putting his hand in warm water while he sleeps will make him wet himself and you will have the satisfaction of getting your own back on him :)

• Play some kind of prank on him lol. Nothing too serious or harmful, but good enough to teach him a lesson and something you can both laugh at afterwards.

• Wake him up at 2 am tomorrow

What Guys Said 17

• Something like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaYADHcpdng

Crank up the volume of some song or something after putting the headphones on him when he's asleep. Wake him up early in the middle of the night.

Or tie him up while he's asleep. When he wakes up he'll be like WTF? Whothe fuck tied me up to the bed.

Or use something you can draw all over his face, or shave him bald, or give him a real fucked up haircut while he's sleeping.

There's plenty of ways to get payback. But keep in mind that 2 wrongs don't make a right. If he has a real good explanation for what he did and apologized sincerely for it, then I'd let it all go. But if he intentionally did what he did and just did it on purpose to fuck with you, well then revenge is going to be sweet isn't it?

• Dummy up a letter that you send him notifying him that he has won a $10,000 prize. Send it to him by certified mail.

• Dump a water balloon on his head today. I am leaving on vacation for 3 weeks in the morning my friend

• Pee on him. To show dominance.

• Set up a tripwire in your room. Don't you forget it's there either, though, if you stumble off for a piss one night.

• grab a pan, and a wooden spoon, and at like 1 in the morning, go and start playing darude sandstorm right above his head with the pan

• Wait till he's soundly asleep and throw water on his bed, when he wakes up he'll think he wet the bed.

• Get a chainsaw, get a hockey mask, burst into his room at 4 in the morning, start the chain saw and yell "It's payback time fucker!"

(btw, that's been done to me before.)

• Glass water to the sleeping face to wake him up, it's hilarious :)

• Wake him up navy seal style at 2 am in the morning... cold water and all. I bet he won't try that shit again ROFL. XD

• Jump on him while asleep

• fart on his face when he is asleep lol.

• Yeah that happens a lot to me 😂😂😂 well I throw my flip flop at him when he does that

• Wake him up by sucking his face with the vacuum?
    While he's sleeping, crawl under his bed and then start kicking it really hard?
    Crack an egg on his face while he's asleep?

• This is what you need to do. Tell your brother there's a big fat rat under that bowl.
    https://youtu.be/sY2uEDeLHFQ

• No, you really don't. You just tell him, don't do it again and if he does do it again, tell your parents

Are you a narc? Don't you know snitches get stitches?

She's one of the reasons I not only feel unsafe on this site, but also that this site has no good answers, people are just on here to give shitty answers so they can get rewards

And I'm blocking you on this question mr anon

• Wait till he falls asleep and then get a bucket and shit and piss in it and then go and throw it on him

Eeewww that's so nasty and I thought mine wore kinda bad remind me not to piss u off yuck

@soulbabe they deserved it

Ya I know thy did thats why we did it we weren't big enough or strong enough to fight back